ugly items !!!!

why in the name of god every single item in this game is so ugly its like the Designers was some homless dudes.... but i guess that was in purpuse to people buy skins for armors etc .. (Not cool at all ) add a free transmog like in diablo and stop being greed!!!
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 4:53:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Impheatus wrote:
why in the name of god every single item in this game is so ugly its like the Designers was some homless dudes.... but i guess that was in purpuse to people buy skins for armors etc .. (Not cool at all ) add a free transmog like in diablo and stop being greed!!!

I suppose they should stop eating too?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
How free is Diablo?
Given that a lot of (if not most) general items are based on actual historic examples you might be a few centuries late to complain.. ;-) :-D
How free is diablo cmon you play a Diablo clone game you should know. btw when i say free trasmog i mean to be able trasmog items that you picked up not the special shop market
"
Impheatus wrote:
How free is diablo cmon you play a Diablo clone game you should know. btw when i say free trasmog i mean to be able trasmog items that you picked up not the special shop market

We know what you mean.

To dumb it down for you, diablo costs money to even play (a box cost plus expansions), so they can afford to give free cool looking gear

PoE is free, their source of income is those skins and stash tabs...so yeah, you look like a bum unless you want to fork over some cash to look good which has zero effect on gameplay

AND you have the unique 3D art on some items looking as good or better than skins, most of which can be transferred over to your hobo gear with the cheapest MTX.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 1, 2016, 5:23:07 AM
I'm just sad at the lack of good looking gloves, common or unique.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Impheatus wrote:

We know what you mean.

To dumb it down for you, diablo costs money to even play (a box cost plus expansions), so they can afford to give free cool looking gear

PoE is free, their source of income is those skins and stash tabs...so yeah, you look like a bum unless you want to fork over some cash to look good which has zero effect on gameplay

AND you have the unique 3D art on some items looking as good or better than skins, most of which can be transferred over to your hobo gear with the cheapest MTX.

Just to add to this: There are some really nice and shiny mtx that were/are given away for free as rewards during challenge leagues and races. And not just in random draws but as earnable by reaching certain levels and completing challenges. :-)
Which OP should have noticed at this point with 36 challenges done in Perandus. ;-)
lagwwin1980 cmon m8 diablo3 cost less than seraph wings in poe xD what you talking about ?
"
Impheatus wrote:
lagwwin1980 cmon m8 diablo3 cost less than seraph wings in poe xD what you talking about ?

Diablo price is mandatory, seraph wings are voluntarily.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info