kicked for performing too many actions

Hey! So recently I started with maps, and I've been running into this issue... I think it's happening when I spam my potions during combat? I've tried testing it by spamming my potions in my hideout while cycloning (coc discharge build) but it doesn't kick me.

I'm using a razer keyboard, not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Last bumped on May 1, 2016, 8:08:01 PM
The only time's i've heard of this is a bug when sorting out stash tabs
OR more often someone using macros to do something and spamming the shit out of them

I doubt the keyboard has anything to do with your problem unless it is taking the place of a program like Auto hotkey and is spamming something.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
This sounds like your computer is queuing up commands, and it's flooding the server somehow. I've manually done this when my computer was being slow.

Do you have ASUS RoG GameFirst, Razer Comms, or some other kind of "gaming" software? Remove those.

Do you have high CPU utilization when this happens? Do you have any downloads going on in the background? Sometimes the network traffic can be queued up on the computer. Also, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think USB keyboards can queue up commands if there's too much going on with the CPU. Perhaps use the PS/2 port with a USB-PS/2 converter instead of plugging into the USB.

What kind of router do you use? How is the local network? Floods over the local network might also make your game traffic queue up and send in a burst.

Obviously if you're using macros to spam keypresses, that's the reason, but since it seems to only happen when your game is in maps, that theory doesn't seem likely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info