[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

"
doppelski wrote:
hey man nice build

Quick question , do you have close call often with the build ? since i play HC i dont like build take then no damage and then suddenly take 90% of life as damage ^^

and : what do you think about the new evasion chest for this build , +1 curse , remove grace and go temp chain or enfeeble + vuln ?

It's not an acrobatic build with 0 armour here....

I have 15k armour with Grace (37k with flasks on), fortify, 4 endurance charges, so this build hardly get spiky damage unless you facetank smash hits like touch of god...
Hey buddy Really nice guide! im Hc player and almost none build likes me , this is GOOD SHIT! :D , cheap gear , nice clear speed!! and nice single target DPS , great life , solid tree ... what more could i say , WELL DONE MATE!!! (only thing i would change is Conc for mapping but is necesary for bleed dmg i think , not sure at all).

GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE!
Ah forgot a question , hope you answer me before 2.3 :D mate , What about Bloodlust? %more dmg Doubledipping too :/
Wow sir, well thought out and amazingly put together build. I love the synergies.

Gonna try this one for the new Prophecy league with couple of minor changes.

Considering you are only 1 strength node away from 20% Increased Curse Effect cluster near Life wheel did you think about using it? With 20% quality that's a 30% Vulnerability effect increase for a 10% increased physical and DoT dmg received effect. Maybe even Enhance on it instead of Grace, get that no mana reserve unique ring with Grace and end up with enough to run Arctic Armor for 5% more mana reserved. Will have to see how this works out, but mooooar dmg sounds great :D

This should be a good option until there will be some good Jewels to buy in league (hardly doubt i will have any luck in finding the stats i need xD) since it will be 4 points as 2 jewel clusters.

Also +2 new ascendancy points for Outmatch and Outlast?

25% Frenzy charge chance on kill, 10% More Physical dmg when on full frenzy charges, and 10% additional phys reduction on full Endurance charges?

If combined with Teeth of Teemu might gain an occasional Endu charge with reflect kill lol. xD

Also what about Chance to Flee instead of increased duration on Blade Vortex? Since you want the mobs moving, would it be viable to increase the bleed dmg? On videos seems to proc quite enough to sustain it, bit less BV stacks to proc the knockback but if they make the mobs flee (64% chance on lvl 20/20q gem) would be quite nice.

Also, try CWDT+Ball Lightning+GMP+Knockback, think I will use that one in addition to blade vortex. Little less utility, 2 unset rings should solve that.

Also I plan to run Snakebites and not go Kraytin on Merciless, get 1 Frenzy Duration node, with Bloodrage and 25% frenzy on kill from Ascendancy should be more then enough to sustain, would open up Poison gem for Rapid Decay which would add 40% more DoT damage.

Would have to run Frenzy for bosses tho to not run out if they do not have adds, or just have both pair on character with gem presets and switch around haha.

Or maybe I really want a reason to use these;

+1 level for more Vulnerability curse damage!!! :D Also what about "Vulnerability on Hit" corrupt, even tho lvl 10-12, would save up mana for possibly Temporal Chains (longer DoT duration) and more overall defense due to mobs being slow as fuck (especially with AA and Grace Ring variant) above?

Will see and test once the league comes out, thank you for giving me some fresh ideas to play around with, this sounds and looks amazing.

Hope you find time to answer or maybe even test some of these(maybe you already did) would save me time if you give me some heads up :D if not, I will :D

Cya!

Spoiler

That 10 Strength node irritated me xD

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCALkdFewGi754ivAg42zY6UZf2sqQCiaE2Ud-L8y9NsGCZU1NRr6nYuyE79rBYSEuU3TtGlXTbwUtNuhan3rvAedFqUCgFE2nMGa2wL8hYPxLn8uezamVdPG8n-nV8pzSIQz3GNsppRiReTlul_JBrK8uI37i976CBxuXk5kaPjJOu55fP-3X9kgUIIzP7w49_FBHWGPkUWebl3muPigqxq6LTwthPC2baq9sg1-DzIVSaPK3Ptlh8B_-Cq2NogDyRdi9z34EszrhdqzAZqZX6hg8BU3jMZ746_cy73xkUvPdfNlOMmhlF-Em-BNM
Last edited by dezignedelic on May 29, 2016, 8:20:47 AM
Great looking build, sir!

I've actually been playing around with something very similar on my good ol' 2H'er. Going to do uber and Malachai tonight probably. Bleed and poison with vuln-on-hit just Can't be messed with! :) So strong!

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
@Rulky Thanks! :)

"
Rulky wrote:
Ah forgot a question , hope you answer me before 2.3 :D mate , What about Bloodlust? %more dmg Doubledipping too :/

Skill linked to Bloodlust won't cause bleeding so this gem is completely useless in this build :(

Conc provides a multiplier of more than 100% more damage, but I feel the damage is enough for maps not higher than T13 without Conc.
Last edited by insobyr on May 30, 2016, 12:40:52 AM
Please take time to answer my upper questions since I wanna know if it has been tried or is it even worth wasting time to experiment but rather just following your setup :D fucking 5 more days till new league fuck yea!
@dezignedelic

Thanks for all these suggestions! :) This guide only provides a framework of this build, there's still a lot of space to min-max it.

I may not have the time to test all of your suggestions, but I'll write my first feelings here :)

Curse effectiveness wheel, a very good call, didn't think about it before... But I think I won't take it, considering most bosses have resistance to curse and I don't have issue clearing white mobs. Enhance is a very good, with enhanced blasphemy and grace, there's still about 10% mana left, that's more than enough. The only downside is the price of lv3 enhance.

The 8th ascendancy point I would prefer "blood in the eyes" because I feel 30% increased damage is better than 10% more physical damage. Need calculation to prove it. Will update the guide sometimes later. (oh btw I don't think the reflect damage from the shield counts as off-hand damage lol)

Snakebite + rapid decay is a good option for sure. I didn't use it only because I feel it annoying to maintain frenzy charges in some tough boss fights. It's only a personal preference.

:D

Yes you are right, might be marginally worse for boss fights with 60% reducing the effectiveness gain, but again, new prophecy league will feature shitton of exile's packed together, with mean mods and shit as encounters throughout the Prophecy chains and stuff. And exiles have 0% reduced curse effectiveness :D

so yea, might be better for those types of late game scenarios in upcoming league.

Haha about the offhand damage, probably not, but still, 25% to frenzy charges on kill not bad, especially if i will go Snakebites. I find Maim a bit counterintuitive, especially if Chance to Flee will work well to make mobs move more to take more bleed dmg.

As far as calculations go, I am not that deep into the game, but feel free to do the math i will read for sure :D y frenzy is a bitch but not if i keep it at 3 charges, 50% on kill and a frenzy gem if needed will see.

Will post updates on my experience throughout the next league :D hope i find some juicy drops along the way, thank god the build doesn't look that expensive to make, althrough perfecting it might be a whole different matter :D
It's really challenging to find a league-opening build that is fun, innovative, viable and moderately affordable at the same time, but I think this build does well on all accounts. I'm looking forward to giving it a try in Prophecy. I'll post my results later.

One question: have you tried using a Chance to Flee gem instead/in addition to knockback? Seems like it would synergize somewhat well.

Edit: Nevermind, I see Lion's Roar covers it. I've never used it before, so I didn't know about the chance to flee!
Last edited by Holzmann on May 30, 2016, 4:44:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info