[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

from my gear the other day i made a few changes to the build in order to run vitality, clarity, purity's, determination, discipline, 3 damage auras, x1 blasphemy i think i have listed everything check sockets/links (This was not cheap to do)

in my current weapon i still have the rejuv totem as i love the thing but i am going to play around with decoy, shockwave, freeze mine, vaal breach and lastly animate guardian

upgrades to still be done are boots, belt, multi mod the ring and a closer look at the tree/jewels

with this gear i am at 979 life and 5,459 sheild what = 6438 EHP at level 80 and i have 31 mana left after auras what is enough to cast my 3 skills whirling blades rejuv scorching ray(cwc curses)

my reason for using scorching ray over a coh set up was it lowers the fire res of the mobs what could be like a not so good flammability

This may be a massive waste of ex over the normal build but i found a hh and had 100ex to waste what good is it if you dont use it for something at the end of the day its only pixals
Last edited by healzr on Sep 16, 2017, 1:13:18 AM
leveling this on HC atm, any good way to lvl up? runnin "the white jersy" but feels like my dps is running short on single target (since we dont get any +dmg) and i am only at act 2 (going 5L with flame totem and frostbolt (with jewel +2 projectiles). Probably will have to swap to 6L flame totem and get rid of frostbolt altho its not bad combo.

any ideas how to lvl up until we get at least some bonuses to party (what level is that?)?

also wish me luck :D
Yesterday I made my first playthrough in PoE with this Build (Softcore - Standard).
While I explore and clear all Level, I always was 1-3 Level higher than the current Level.
Finished Act 10 with Level 72.(Dunno how People do Last Boss in Act 10 Hardcore :D, think got about 30 deaths solo)

I go with Frostbolt and Spelltotem - Fireball till Level 30.
After this I switched for a while to Firestorm and Spelltotem- Frostbolt.
Around 35 I go for Scorching Ray and still play with SRay now.
I compared the Support Skilltree here with this Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1840270
to play SRay Guardian as Dmg dealer.
I can't advice if SRay is good for Hardcore.

Now I go for Maps and Merciless Labyrinth(The first Lab around LvL 40 Solo(4 Link SRay), second Lab with LvL around 60 Solo(5 Link SRay)).

Waiting till Harbinger is over in November to group up with friends.

I wondering what you think about Pantheons choice in this build?
I go for Minor: Tukohama and Major: Arakaali

My wish is to do all content with this build also Solo ;), even if the clearspeed is bad.

But for now it's Time to build up the support build items and also a second item build for SRay for Solo fun and progress.

Passives tree 3.0 for path of building
shared on pastebin
https://pastebin.com/ghsGUPnu
Hi healzr,

Thanks a on for this well maintained build. I am quite new to the game (Harbinger softcore 3.0) and thus seek to copy it exactly as is. In the skill tree you posted, the ascendancy skill points don't appear.

Which ascencancies do you use and in which order?

Thanks,
Stephan
My thoughts on the Ascendancy are in the Passives and Bandit section :)
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
Hello,

I wanted to try a guardian build cheap enough and not too complicated because i'm a real noob and yours seems good ! Could you please add a leveling section with some unique to lvl with and passive point step by step like every 20points ?

Thanks in advance mate !

PS : Can I whisp you IG if I need some tips ? :D
helo

Why is whirling blades&faster attacks corrupted? Or it dosent matter on those 2 i assume?

But everything else, the auras curses etc, should be exactly as listed in your gear, most of them corrupted right? :)
Sry, I didn't find time to write a guide for leveling yet. You should simply level as you did with other characters or look up another guide to level and then respec.

When a gem is Level 20 and 20 Quality you corrupt it and hope for level 21 or 23 quality.
Most of my gems are corrupted, because the original owner failed this gamble and thus they put the gems very cheaply on poe trade- for me to pick up^^
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
Is all content viable with this build? Shaper uber atiziri? =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info