New Skill Idea

Spell AoE

Targets in the casted area get lifted into the air slightly, stunned, then slammed to the ground causing physical damage and if killed explode dealing aoe damage. Could be a 2 stage spell like EQ or a 1s CD to manage the animation. Just an idea for something id like to play. (yes similar to Vaal LW)
Last bumped on May 1, 2016, 11:59:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
wingardium levi-oh shit! <--- skill name Kappa
You might get more notice from GGG posting in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.
#NeverGoing90
mm probably right, it was sort of a spur of the moment post, maybe ill re link it over there
As I went to bed last night I thought of another idea after thinking that this might be difficult to do. To make it easier you could just do like Spectral Slam, same concept but just have the animation be "rip the souls from the targets slamming them back down into the targets causing damage with a chance to stun" again just throwing an idea other there for something I'd enjoy using :)
Kappa
R.I.P 4.B.
as a unique skill is not bad, not sure how hard or resource intensive would be to code enemys to go up and then down.

a few i would like to see

mana blast (aoe, fire):
mana cost: 40% of remaining mana
quality: mana regen after each cast
fire explosion starting from the char dealing a % of the consumed mana

berserk: attack, melee (wish it was a part of berserk asc but as a skill it could work too)
damage multiplier: 50%
1% +0.3% per level increased phys damage every 100 flat life missing
3% life leech when on low life
cant deal elemental damage

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info