Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

I haven't done Uber Lab (still missing 1 trial), but so far I have not had issues with traps. While under the effects of IC none of the traps will even hurt you (except lava floor and maybe poison darts, not sure), so the only issue you ever run into is getting traps when there aren't any monsters before hand to get charges. Some of the traps will proc your Endurance Charge ascendancy node, for example I think the spike floor trap will. If you are having problems with traps, you can swap the gem placement of your EC and IC, thus allowing you to manually cast IC before running through traps. With the new fonts in Uber Lab, I imagine traps will actually be less dangerous than in other difficulties, as the fonts will give you charges if you use EC near them.

If, after all that, you still have problems with traps, you can simply bring a Wall of Brambles (unique chest) or rare chest armour with 2k+ armour and swap out Kaom's Heart when you get to a trap gauntlet. You can also turn off your curse blasphemies and run Determination, since high physical mitigation (armour, endurance charges, fortify) will greatly reduce the damage from traps. You can also swap your rings out for 2x Kaom's way for a lot of life regen and 2 extra endurance charges.

If you are planning on farming Lab, I would also recommend a weapon swap of either 2x Brightbeak with Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic (sc) or 1x Brightbeak (still with leap slam) + high armour shield (hc)

When I eventually get access to Uber Lab I will post some videos.

I will say that I personally love doing Labyrinth, and this build had no trouble in Perandus League farming Merciless labyrinth.
Last edited by Kumbo on Jun 10, 2016, 12:54:19 PM
Hey, I started out with a very similar build and just wanted to post and let people know this sort of build provides a really easy and safe endgame viable character. I'm currently lvl91 in PSC and have done all the twinned tiers by myself and breeze through nearly everything i've attempted so far. The only thing to prove problematic has been the Plaza end boss, though I must admit I am not sure on it's mechanics yet, and with GMP on the map it was hilariously hard.

As for any differences from this build I'm still running a 5 link ~950 armor tri-res chest instead of Kaoms as I need to 6-link my disfavour before swapping to Kaoms. I was easily able to grind out the ~7.5ex I needed for a disfavour with this build using an unlinked Hezmana's Bloodlust (5c at the time) with my 5link armour. Currently I'm running with just Blasphemy Enfeeble (vulnerability for t12 and under) + HoA + AA, but I am planning on swapping to dual curse blasphemy + AA when I can find a stat neck with +1 curse rather than swapping now and using Doedre's.

One thing I did while levelling/early mapping before getting a disfavour is to use the fated Blackheart ring and not link the poison gem itself, rather rely on the ring to give your attacks poison and bleed (really quite powerful). I dropped the ring when picking up the Disfavour as the I'd rather use a good rare ring with Ming's Heart when I can get the bleed from my Axe. There's so many different ways you can take this build but the theory behind how it works is great and I wanted to give props to Kumbo for making it.

Also as for any worries about endgame lab, it's an absolute breeze. I can do 4-5 minute runs currently while not needing a lot of the defensive flasks/auras I normally run.

+1 and well done!
Last edited by Tenaciousdealer on Jun 10, 2016, 7:22:24 PM
Finally got the last trial I needed for Uber lab, and its super easy. Nothing did any significant damage to me, I was able to facetank everything.
Twinned 8mod Abyss cleared with still a 5L, but I did finally get my last 2 ascendancy points. Video edited into OP, but here it is as well. Also changed boots to the new +1 endurance charge boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr9anSo_lcY&feature=youtu.be
Hi when you said you wanted to use stone golem, you meant chaos golem right? stone golem provides some life regen, chaos golem provides physical mitigation.
also, what do you think of using knockback in the damage support? the knockback helps with the bleeding while i swapped out fortification to use it with leap slam.
great build, running a similar build to urs but could u pls post ur gear ands some screens of ur dmg?

what do u think about a carcass jack as bodyarmor, well evasion is a bad stat but area dmg + range is very nice on it. (eventually skip unyielding for unbreakable and respec unwavering stance and go for iron reflexes instead)

something i also asked myself in the dmg gem setup, how much worth is rapid decay if u could go for added fire dmg or bloodlust. (poison is only 10% of phys right now, dunno how much more it is affected by rapid decay)

"
helohelo wrote:
Hi when you said you wanted to use stone golem, you meant chaos golem right? stone golem provides some life regen, chaos golem provides physical mitigation.

I use Stone Golem because he adds a lot of Life Regen, which helps against all kinds of damage. Due to our 8+ Endurance Charges and CWDT IC setup, physical damage is not a threat at all, so there is no need for more physical mitigation. The Stone Golem can also taunt, which makes enemies do 10% reduced damage to you while active.

"
helohelo wrote:
also, what do you think of using knockback in the damage support? the knockback helps with the bleeding while i swapped out fortification to use it with leap slam.

Knockback gem is not needed, since we get Knockback from our Lion's Roar Flask. I don't have room for Leap Slam since I use Kaom's so Fortify Support is required in the EQ setup.

"
lionking1211 wrote:
great build, running a similar build to urs but could u pls post ur gear ands some screens of ur dmg?

what do u think about a carcass jack as bodyarmor, well evasion is a bad stat but area dmg + range is very nice on it. (eventually skip unyielding for unbreakable and respec unwavering stance and go for iron reflexes instead)

something i also asked myself in the dmg gem setup, how much worth is rapid decay if u could go for added fire dmg or bloodlust. (poison is only 10% of phys right now, dunno how much more it is affected by rapid decay)

I cannot recommend any armour other than Kaom's Heart for endgame, since it gives over 1500 life due to how much life we gain from passives. Increased Radius from CJ isn't needed because we use Increased AoE gem for clearing, and the Area damage on CJ doesn't add much damage due to the way instances of "increased damage" work. This build does insane damage with almost zero passive point investment in damage, so just get as much life as possible. Never use Unbreakable with this build - we are already basically immune to physical damage from non-boss one-shot type skills, and a little bit of extra armour won't help against the things that can kill us. Unyielding gives a large amount of damage reduction for anything that gets past our other defense layers, and the life regen is very nice too.

As for gems, Added Fire is not good for our setup because it doesn't scale our DoTs. Bloodlust could work as a 6th link if you are using Ancestral Warchief, since the chief seems to inherit the poison/bleed from Voidheart Ring. I don't have a 6L weapon yet, but when I get one I will test Bloodlust over Rapid Decay for single target damage. The base damage of Poison is 10% of a hit, but due to our Vulnerability curse it actually does quite a bit more than that. Poison and Bleed "double dip" from our curse, since enemies take More physical damage from the initial hit, and the curse makes them take More DoT damage as well. With all my flasks active I can use EQ on merc Voll once and the DoT will kill him.
Got my first Core map of the league today, here are the results:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bhJCHLxKA&feature=youtu.be

I didn't remember to start recording until P2, but when I get another one I can record a full run. I also finally upgraded from a 5L marohi into a 5L rare mace with 615 pdps, and swapped out my Quicksilver flask for Vinktar's on tough bosses. I have also swapped out Vaal Haste for Ancestral Warchief, since he is much better on the longer boss fights. Finally, I am not using a Doedre's ring for my 2nd curse anymore, instead I am temporarily grabbing the Witch +1 Curse node for 6 passive points until I can get a +1 curse amulet. The build is still able to get all the life nodes if it takes the witch curse node, so you only lose out on some damage passives at 94+, and being able to use Ming's Heart + Voidheart is better than some damage passives. I will update the op to reflect this new information.
Hello! :)
First of all thx for your streams, its pretty awesome. Im not so long in poe and playing this build atm.
So i have few questions and need your suggestions. First of all im playing in SC.

1. Belt
Spoiler

Was lucky today for corruption Jewellery box and than i decide to corrupt my Doryanis and was very lucky again. With Doryanis i got more dmg but less life, with the second i got around 160-200 hp (128% life in passives atm, yeah its too low, but im lvl 74)

2. Why did u respec Butchery, Born to Fight and Retribution? Just to take more life nodes? I fell lack of dps, just 12-13k buffed tooltip.

3. Since we using knockback flask and have little chance to flee should we take Bloodletting?

4. What about Skull Cracking and Bone Breaker passives?

5. If we go uber lab and since we need maximum keys so we dont need increased AoE would it better to take Hezmana (more attack speed, free bloodlust) or Rare mace w/o aoe gem?

6. Should i use Conc effect in 5l settup instead of Attack speed (Marohi erqi)?

here is my gear:
Spoiler

7. If i have space for the leap is it better to switch fortify from weapon to leap and put something else in weapon? What would u recommed?

Thx if u will find time and reply :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info