PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

Early on the dps on Juggernaut isn't going to be nearly as much as something like Berserker or Slayer, but if you fully gear out you will be killing end-game map bosses (except Core Malachai) in seconds. If you check out the videos I posted you can see how quickly the build kills in t14/t15 maps. Early in the league, a 4L Marohi is enough to basically one-shot trash mobs in white and yellow maps, so clearspead is still pretty good for a melee build, you just have to spend a little bit longer on bosses. The best way to maintain high clearspeed with this build is just having high movement and attack speed, so you can get from pack to pack quicker and get out that first EQ quicker which will one-shot trash.

I still just have a 5L Marohi, but I cleared a bunch of t12-t14 maps yesterday easily, still one-shotting trash. I have fully cleared the new Plaza Map and killed the boss there, which seems like a pretty tough boss. I also have only taken 5 damage passives, but I am finally high enough level (87) that I am done getting my life nodes, so from now on I will be able to get damage every level. The new Voidheart ring is an insane dps upgrade, and while they are expensive right now, I expect the price to drop a lot as more people get the prophecy to upgrade Blackheart into Voidheart. With a 4L Marohi and Voidheart, you essentially have a 6L, and in addition you get a Bleed too, which is a large damage increase. In the next day or so I plan to clear Uber Lab and the new Council fight. I still haven't decided if I want to try and save up for a Disfavour or try and craft a Vaal Axe.
"
Kumbo wrote:
Early on the dps on Juggernaut isn't going to be nearly as much as something like Berserker or Slayer, but if you fully gear out you will be killing end-game map bosses (except Core Malachai) in seconds. If you check out the videos I posted you can see how quickly the build kills in t14/t15 maps. Early in the league, a 4L Marohi is enough to basically one-shot trash mobs in white and yellow maps, so clearspead is still pretty good for a melee build, you just have to spend a little bit longer on bosses. The best way to maintain high clearspeed with this build is just having high movement and attack speed, so you can get from pack to pack quicker and get out that first EQ quicker which will one-shot trash.

I still just have a 5L Marohi, but I cleared a bunch of t12-t14 maps yesterday easily, still one-shotting trash. I have fully cleared the new Plaza Map and killed the boss there, which seems like a pretty tough boss. I also have only taken 5 damage passives, but I am finally high enough level (87) that I am done getting my life nodes, so from now on I will be able to get damage every level. The new Voidheart ring is an insane dps upgrade, and while they are expensive right now, I expect the price to drop a lot as more people get the prophecy to upgrade Blackheart into Voidheart. With a 4L Marohi and Voidheart, you essentially have a 6L, and in addition you get a Bleed too, which is a large damage increase. In the next day or so I plan to clear Uber Lab and the new Council fight. I still haven't decided if I want to try and save up for a Disfavour or try and craft a Vaal Axe.

Hey mate thank you for explaining that,my concern was about trash mobs,since even with a marohi we still do one-shot in them so that is the build i going for in prophecy as start to do challenges and earn some currency,and have fun of course.

have a good day bro.
Yeah this is a great build for a new league. Marohi is already down to 2-3c, Kingsguard is like 1 alch/1chaos, Ming's Heart is only 1c (although the new Voidheart is still expensive, but it will go down), and Doedre Ring is probably down to like 1-2c now, and the rest of the gear is just rare items. You can get items with good resists and stats for cheap if they don't have a lot of life, and just build up your life pool as you farm currency. Also since my passive tree is just generic defensive stuff, if you decided you wanted to go Duelist or another Marauder ascendancy you could do that as well.
Last edited by Kumbo on Jun 9, 2016, 9:17:49 AM
"
Kumbo wrote:
I am going to be running this build again in Prophecy with a few changes:

First, I am going to drop the golem setup in favor of a Leap Slam 4L with Fortify and see how I like that. With the extra gem slot on EQ I will experiment with Faster Attacks and Rapid Decay. My planned helm/glove/boot setups will be as follows:

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic - Fortify

Enfeeble - Vulnerability - Blasphemy - Arctic Armour

Enduring Cry - Blood Rage - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration.

With the addition of two more ascendancy points I will be taking Unbreakable (double chest armour, stun immunity) assuming none of the Juggernaut nodes get changed much.

Hello,

To the OP: you made this post recently stating that you were going to run this gem setup instead. What do you prefer? Dont you need eduring cry? Also if you have altered the tree from your OP please link it if you dont mind.

Running this build in prophecy now and loving it. Currently lvl 57 and just got my Marohi Erqi last night. Thanks in advance and thanks for the awesome build!
IGN Dakariuss
Last edited by Dakarius on Jun 9, 2016, 11:00:23 AM
"
Hello,

To the OP: you made this post recently stating that you were going to run this gem setup instead. What do you prefer? Dont you need eduring cry? Also if you have altered the tree from your OP please link it if you dont mind.

Running this build in prophecy now and loving it. Currently lvl 57 and just got my Marohi Erqi last night. Thanks in advance and thanks for the awesome build!

I have decided not to run a Leap Slam setup. Due to the buffs to the Juggernaut Unrelenting node and the addition of the Voidheart ring, I am using a CWDT setup consisting of CWDT (leveled up to max) + Immortal Call + Stone Golem + Blood Rage. This allows me to passively keep up my golem and blood rage which are strong buffs, in addition to providing a whole lot of additional mitigation to physical damage. You can still technically be "hit" while under the buff from Immortal Call, so it is not uncommon for IC to go off and then you immediately go back to max Endurance Charges.

I still am running Enfeeble - Vuln - Blasphemy - AA as my defensive setup.

My finaly 4L setup is Enduring Cry + Increased Duration + Blood Magic + Vaal Haste. Even though we have good passive charge generation, you still want EC on your bar for hard bosses that hit slowly, so you can EC right after IC procs. Blood Magic is needed because we only have around 30 mana to use, and EQ costs about 20 when fully linked. Since I am not using Leap Slam, I must use Fortify gem on EQ, but the new Voidheart ring means we don't need to run a Poison gem. My current gem setup for EQ with Voidheart ring is EQ + Melee Phys + Less Duration + Fortify + Faster Attacks. I am leveling up a Rapid Decay gem to swap in for tough bosses, but for clearing maps Faster Attacks is much better. When I get a 6L I will add Increased Aoe/Conc Effect.

One final thing to note - for physical reflect maps you can swap your Immortal Call into you Enduring Cry setup and selfcast IC. Enduring cry without being linked to Increased Duration has a low enough mana cost that we can still selfcast it, so your strategy for physical reflect maps is to IC before attacking, but because we level up IC and have Increased Duration and 8-9 endurance charges, the duration is quite long and clearspeed doesn't slow down much.

Everything in the OP is up-to-date for Prophecy league, including passive tree and gem links.
Last edited by Kumbo on Jun 9, 2016, 11:14:14 AM
"
Kumbo wrote:
"
Hello,

I have decided not to run a Leap Slam setup. Due to the buffs to the Juggernaut Unrelenting node and the addition of the Voidheart ring, I am using a CWDT setup consisting of CWDT (leveled up to max) + Immortal Call + Stone Golem + Blood Rage. This allows me to passively keep up my golem and blood rage which are strong buffs, in addition to providing a whole lot of additional mitigation to physical damage. You can still technically be "hit" while under the buff from Immortal Call, so it is not uncommon for IC to go off and then you immediately go back to max Endurance Charges.

I still am running Enfeeble - Vuln - Blasphemy - AA as my defensive setup.

My finaly 4L setup is Enduring Cry + Increased Duration + Blood Magic + Vaal Haste. Even though we have good passive charge generation, you still want EC on your bar for hard bosses that hit slowly, so you can EC right after IC procs. Blood Magic is needed because we only have around 30 mana to use, and EQ costs about 20 when fully linked. Since I am not using Leap Slam, I must use Fortify gem on EQ, but the new Voidheart ring means we don't need to run a Poison gem. My current gem setup for EQ with Voidheart ring is EQ + Melee Phys + Less Duration + Fortify + Faster Attacks. I am leveling up a Rapid Decay gem to swap in for tough bosses, but for clearing maps Faster Attacks is much better. When I get a 6L I will add Increased Aoe/Conc Effect.

One final thing to note - for physical reflect maps you can swap your Immortal Call into you Enduring Cry setup and selfcast IC. Enduring cry without being linked to Increased Duration has a low enough mana cost that we can still selfcast it, so your strategy for physical reflect maps is to IC before attacking, but because we level up IC and have Increased Duration and 8-9 endurance charges, the duration is quite long and clearspeed doesn't slow down much.

Everything in the OP is up-to-date for Prophecy league, including passive tree and gem links.

Hell yes man! Thank you so much for your response. So you dont use anything to get you around? Jumping gaps and stuff, or to get you out of trouble? Last question. Picked up a pair of snake bite gloves while gearing and the tool tip made me question how they work. We dont have frenzy charges so we're always at max? so poison always works? And i assume also that I dont need my main attack gems in the gloves because the poison effect is only dependent on frenzy charges?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks again.
IGN Dakariuss
Last edited by Dakarius on Jun 9, 2016, 12:13:35 PM
No Leap Slam unfortunately, but I do use a Quicksilver flask to help with clearspeed and to dodge big attacks. Frenzy charges are acquired through the use of Blood Rage, which is on the CWDT setup so you don't have to worry about keeping the buff up yourself. If you have Snakebite gloves you will only poison while at 3 frenzy charges, which is the maximum for this build. For normal clearing its fine, but for bosses that don't have a lot of adds you are losing out on a lot of dps. Eventually you want to get the new ring Voidheart, it gives you Poison and Bleed on your attacks.
"
Kumbo wrote:
No Leap Slam unfortunately, but I do use a Quicksilver flask to help with clearspeed and to dodge big attacks. Frenzy charges are acquired through the use of Blood Rage, which is on the CWDT setup so you don't have to worry about keeping the buff up yourself. If you have Snakebite gloves you will only poison while at 3 frenzy charges, which is the maximum for this build. For normal clearing its fine, but for bosses that don't have a lot of adds you are losing out on a lot of dps. Eventually you want to get the new ring Voidheart, it gives you Poison and Bleed on your attacks.

Ah I see, im getting back into the game after a 2 year break so I'm a little out of touch with how things work. thank you for all your help. That ring looks awesome, its defiantly on my radar.
IGN Dakariuss
Just killed the new boss fight The Pale Council. Went in blind, no deaths, pretty easy fight for this build. Still just using a 5L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjkGrNJPyAI

Twinned Colosseum also cleared, no deaths, still just using a 5L Marohi, and still don't have my last 2 ascendancy points.
Last edited by Kumbo on Jun 9, 2016, 6:00:25 PM
I got a weird question for OP.

Is this build better for handling traps? I know they are hp% based but ?!
I despise the trapping system.

Maybe getting Imm Call quality?

Cheers
playing hc
Last edited by wsbisev on Jun 10, 2016, 10:32:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info