Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

man getting enough int/dex + res on this build is a nightmare
doesnt seem beginner friendly to me at all but i might just suck at this game
Last edited by pobubas on Jun 30, 2016, 1:47:47 PM
"
pobubas wrote:
man getting enough int/dex + res on this build is a nightmare
doesnt seem beginner friendly to me at all but i might just suck at this game
That's were the astramentis and jewels come in. Plus you make choices based on what you need at the time.
You can also spec into the two +30 Int/Dex nodes for 60 total while you gear up, and respec out of them when you get better gear. My guy does have a lot of expensive gear, but I farmed all of it playing this build starting from nothing. Its beginner friendly because with just a 4L Marohi (a few chaos) you can steamroll early and mid-tier maps to farm. Once you get a little bit better gear, Uber lab is really easy to farm too, so you can make currency there.
"
Kumbo wrote:
You can also spec into the two +30 Int/Dex nodes for 60 total while you gear up, and respec out of them when you get better gear. My guy does have a lot of expensive gear, but I farmed all of it playing this build starting from nothing. Its beginner friendly because with just a 4L Marohi (a few chaos) you can steamroll early and mid-tier maps to farm. Once you get a little bit better gear, Uber lab is really easy to farm too, so you can make currency there.

bought gear for a couple ex now and a 5link marohi going pretty smooth now on 6.2k hp 9.1k dps on earthquake in town bosses dont seem to die that fast not sure what to do to get more dps
Hey can you post a tree to 50 then 70 then 90?
Can't decide if I'm happy or sad... Got a T1 phys roll then got flat fire on the regal...

Spoiler
"
pobubas wrote:

bought gear for a couple ex now and a 5link marohi going pretty smooth now on 6.2k hp 9.1k dps on earthquake in town bosses dont seem to die that fast not sure what to do to get more dps

Vessel of Vinktar is huge dps for bosses. Make sure you get the Grounding suffix on your Sulphur flask though so you don't shock yourself.
"
SuckerFree wrote:
Hey can you post a tree to 50 then 70 then 90?

For leveling go straight to RT and Unwavering, then path to all the Endurance charge nodes, and finally go up to Witch for the +1 curse node. Pick up your jewel sockets when convenient, but otherwise the passive tree is just life. Grab the 30 Int/Dex nodes if needed while you level through cruel so you can level up your gems.
nice guide
Last edited by zmarki on Jul 3, 2016, 4:28:06 AM
so yea my first uberlab dropped me death's boots but how the hell do i fit it in this build where do i get the extra resist ?

Edit: picked up diamond skin talent not sure if its worth the 2 talent points
Last edited by pobubas on Jul 3, 2016, 5:56:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info