Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

"
Kumbo wrote:
I haven't due to the connection issues this league, although they seem to have gotten better in the past week or so. How fast can you kill Izaro while solo? It takes me about 3-5 seconds to kill him solo unless I am specifically waiting for one of his gimmicks in order to get an extra treasure key.

Wait what? How the hell do you kill him in 3-5 seconds? I'd say I need about 60 or so seconds.
I must be doing something wrong here.

I'm using:

Links are EQ - Reduced Dur - Fortify - Rapid Decay - Melee phys - Conc effect.
Tooltip with that setup is around 16k

Curse is Vulnerability, and only have Atziri's Promise for flask. Also using Voidheart.

Please tell me I'm doing something wrong, and there's an easy fix :-)
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Kumbo wrote:
I haven't due to the connection issues this league, although they seem to have gotten better in the past week or so. How fast can you kill Izaro while solo? It takes me about 3-5 seconds to kill him solo unless I am specifically waiting for one of his gimmicks in order to get an extra treasure key.

Wait what? How the hell do you kill him in 3-5 seconds? I'd say I need about 60 or so seconds.

I'm using:

Curse is Vulnerability, and only have Atziri's Promise for flask. Also using Voidheart.

also doing him 3-5 sec; its not a trick, just dmg :p (just use ur flask - lions + atziri - and bäm it goes!)

u can easily carry ppl uber lab with this build, done several times w/o any problem.

edit: u should rethink ur skilltree fritso, there some really useless notes in it.
Last edited by lionking1211 on Jun 23, 2016, 6:00:46 AM
"
lionking1211 wrote:

also doing him 3-5 sec; its not a trick, just dmg :p (just use ur flask - lions + atziri - and bäm it goes!)

u can easily carry ppl uber lab with this build, done several times w/o any problem.

edit: u should rethink ur skilltree fritso, there some really useless notes in it.

Been going over the skill tree several times over the past days, and this feels pretty optimized to me. Don't need to be more tanky ( >8k life, and haven't died since lvl 60 or so).
When compared to the OP's tree, I'm taking more damage nodes, and he's more tanky.

Can you maybe give me some pointers on which nodes you think are useless and should be changed?

p.s. Don't have Lion's Roar yet though. How high is your tooltip?

p.s.2 Just got Lion's Roar :-)
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 23, 2016, 8:49:09 AM
"
Fritso wrote:

I'm using:

I have a lot of really good gear. Your weapon, for example is about 470 pdps, while mine is 614. Also, as Lionking1211 mentioned, the Unique flasks add an insane amount of damage to the build because they are all multiplicative damage bonuses. Atziri's + Lion's Roar + Vessel of Vinktar almost triples your damage while active.

Edit - I recorded a shot video of me vs phase 3 Uber Izaro to give you an idea. Izaro in the video is about as close to "baseline" you will get in terms of difficulty, as there are no active darkshrines buffing him, but he does have his gimmicks active from phases 1 and 2. The build doesn't really have trouble with darkshrines - a few days ago I think I had 5 or 6 active Darkshrines buffing Izaro. The only time you need to be careful is if he has Charges and a lot of Darkshrine damage buffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwVZdWegooc&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Kumbo on Jun 23, 2016, 3:24:35 PM
Thanks for the elaborate response.

One of the reasons why I got so confused is that I've taken more damage nodes (Cleaving / Slaughter / Butchery) than you have, and still felt underwhelming against Izaro.

I'll give it another try now that I also have Lion's Roar. No Vinktar's yet because I'm kinda broke for now.

That enchant on ur helmet though....damn! Did you get that yourself, or did you buy it? Been trying forever to get that one, but always end up with crappy enchants.
My enchant in the video is some random thing. In fact, shortly after I recorded, I bought a Devoto's Devotion with 30% reduced duration for EQ. I can't wear it yet, since I lose a lot of resists, so I am saving up to buy a new pair of boots with life, 30% movespeed, and 40 fire/cold resist. Gonna edit the OP since I don't think I have Devoto's listed in the gear section, but it is a very good helmet once the rest of your gear is good and you can afford to spend multiple ex on a belt/boots to cover your resists. You do lose some life over a rare, but I think the clearpseed is worth it, and it does help you reach 155/159 dex and the chaos resist is welcome.
The enchant on ur Devoto's was the one I was referring to. There's 2 big enchants I'm looking for, and that's the 30% reduced EQ on helmet, and the 2% life+mana regen on boots. Seems you have both now ;-)

Edit:

Just bought these off POE trade for 50 fus. No armor base, but not much loss over my previous 70 armor boots. Life, tri res, 30 movespeed. Not bad I think.

Last edited by Fritso on Jun 23, 2016, 5:19:33 PM

Hot damn. Didn't play much tonight, but got really lucky there.

Think I will look for a 20% EQ Helm to start (don't have currency for the 30%). Weekend is gonna be all about the lab, though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
@fritso:

don´t know exactly my tt dps coz i am not at home right now, but its unbuffed arround ~33k. my defense is 6.2k hp with 10 ec and 85% phys red.

for the nodes i would definitly change combat stamina, in my eyes 3 wasted points, we got enough life regen anyway. i am also not a friend of slaughter, would go for splitting strikes/executioner instead, but thats decision of what u like more. amplify node is worth a discussion, i am not really sure if spending 2 points for it wouldnt´t be better invested in other dmg nodes, since packs normally die 1hit anyway and 10% more range isn´t that much in the end.

@kumbo:

wouldn´t be a taste of hate better then a vessel?

would u mind posting a tt with the 30% less duration on eq enchant, just to see how much it drops with it and what i can expect if getting it.

Last edited by lionking1211 on Jun 24, 2016, 5:59:50 AM
"
lionking1211 wrote:
@fritso:

don´t know exactly my tt dps coz i am not at home right now, but its unbuffed arround ~33k. my defense is 6.2k hp with 10 ec and 85% phys red.

for the nodes i would definitly change combat stamina, in my eyes 3 wasted points, we got enough life regen anyway. i am also not a friend of slaughter, would go for splitting strikes/executioner instead, but thats decision of what u like more. amplify node is worth a discussion, i am not really sure if spending 2 points for it wouldnt´t be better invested in other dmg nodes, since packs normally die 1hit anyway and 10% more range isn´t that much in the end.

@kumbo:

wouldn´t be a taste of hate better then a vessel?

would u mind posting a tt with the 30% less duration on eq enchant, just to see how much it drops with it and what i can expect if getting it.

Thanks for you detailed response!

I'll be looking into those options. In my opinion Amplify is absolutely worth it though. Not just as a QoL kinda thing when clearing maps, but the 20% area damage double dips with the DoT from Voidheart.

Wearing Voidheart and Ming's Heart my tooltip with conc effect unbuffed is 19k, and close to 8.4k health.

You mind posting ur gear and skill tree? You have almost twice my tooltip, so I'd like to know where that's coming from.

Appreciate the input.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 24, 2016, 7:03:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info