Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

All you need is one instance of mana leech (gloves or a jewel are the best places imo, jewel is probably easier and cheaper since there are a lot of other good stats you want on gloves.) I have 34 unreserved mana, and EQ only costs 16 (in a 6L). On maps with no leech/regen mods, you may have to turn off Arctic Armour, but that is the only time you will run into any mana problems. While you are leveling up in normal/cruel, you may want to use Warlord's Mark instead of Vulnerability to help with sustain, but as soon as you pick up a mana leech jewel you shouldn't need WM.
as its nearly impossible to get a +1 curse astremntis in prophecy atm, i was going to change my setup to a cospri´s will and skilled iron redlexes. through this i could drop my voidheart ring and got better stats allready.

not more expensive as to buy a kaoms anyway, i got lucky 6l my atziris axe with 120 fusing. i think its a good alternative, since u get +1 curse + poison on it.

what do u think kumbo?
Yeah there is one atm in Prophecy, has not been online when I am but I think it will be very expensive ^^

Will look for a mana leech jewel. I think that should be it. Will give some small updates when I reach the next major upgrade checkpoint.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
lionking1211 wrote:
as its nearly impossible to get a +1 curse astremntis in prophecy atm, i was going to change my setup to a cospri´s will and skilled iron redlexes. through this i could drop my voidheart ring and got better stats allready.

not more expensive as to buy a kaoms anyway, i got lucky 6l my atziris axe with 120 fusing. i think its a good alternative, since u get +1 curse + poison on it.

what do u think kumbo?

There are a few different setups you can do with the build to get everything online, which is one of the things I like about it; its very flexible so if you have a disfavour and want to use Cospri's then by all means give it a try. Personally, I am just going to hold out for a +1 amulet because I don't want to lose all the life from Kaoms, but I am also planning on hitting 100, so lowering the chance of dying to random things and losing a bunch of exp is my top priority, so I am just going to continue stacking hp.
I found your build while researching for how best to utilize the Juggernaut's endurance charge nodes. I tried it - great build so far! I played EQ in Perandus, but your build rocks much more.
I have just one question: As the build uses a lot of unique items (Voidheart, Ming#s Heart, Astramentis, Death's Door, Kaom's/Kingsguard), there is hardly any room for resistances. What are your unbuffed resists, and do you experience trouble with them likely being rather low?
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
"
Thyrandor wrote:
I found your build while researching for how best to utilize the Juggernaut's endurance charge nodes. I tried it - great build so far! I played EQ in Perandus, but your build rocks much more.
I have just one question: As the build uses a lot of unique items (Voidheart, Ming#s Heart, Astramentis, Death's Door, Kaom's/Kingsguard), there is hardly any room for resistances. What are your unbuffed resists, and do you experience trouble with them likely being rather low?

If you look closesly at his top post, and also take a look at his character's tree, you'll see he gets +#% all elemental resistances on every jewel in his tree! He paths six jewel slots in this build, and if you manage to get top roll all ele resists on all jewels (+10%), you already have 60% on every resist category done, making it very easy and manageable to cap resists the rest of the way. I personally was only able to get +8% all ele resists on most of my jewels as I was looking for other desirable stats as well, but even with that it was still easy to cap. You also don't have to worry about elemental weakness and overcap your resists by a large margin as the large amount of endurance charges will take care of that.
Last edited by MersennePrime on Jun 21, 2016, 4:31:45 PM
That's exactly correct - thanks to jewels I am fully capped on elemental resists without any endurance charges, and the extra resists from the charges caps me in t15 elemental weakness maps. If you can pick up chaos resist on your gear I highly recommend it - I am currently at 44% chaos resist and capped when my Atziri's Promise flask is active.
Welp just bought a +1 curse Astramentis for the low price of 16 exalts. Picked up a bunch of extra life nodes with the 6 refunded passive points and now my hp is ... over 9000!
Oh wow, congrats!

I also have my sights set on reaching 9k life. Currently at 8.8k without the Ming's Heart.
"
MersennePrime wrote:
"
Thyrandor wrote:

If you look closesly at his top post, and also take a look at his character's tree, you'll see he gets +#% all elemental resistances on every jewel in his tree! He paths six jewel slots in this build, and if you manage to get top roll all ele resists on all jewels (+10%), you already have 60% on every resist category done, making it very easy and manageable to cap resists the rest of the way. I personally was only able to get +8% all ele resists on most of my jewels as I was looking for other desirable stats as well, but even with that it was still easy to cap. You also don't have to worry about elemental weakness and overcap your resists by a large margin as the large amount of endurance charges will take care of that.

Thanks for clarifying it. I had not thought about the "+x% to all res" mod on jewels. ATM I am capped with endurance charges, which is fine for maps till tier 8 (haven't played any higher ones until now).
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info