If GGG balance was like blizzards.

"
"
innervation wrote:
I thought you said D3 was a "pile of dicks".

It is a pile of fucking dick nothing I can do when friends drag me to play it though :x

Hmm... so your friends want to play D3 over PoE. I guess QoP does matter to some. Oh right... I know the history with GGG and why today PoE has shitty game engine. At least GGG could be accommodating to us PoE loyalists who stayed here and not quit by giving us more to be happy about but oh no... GGG won't do that. They are in lockstep to run Cadiro out of Wraeclast and throw us back into the pre-Perandus dark ages.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
It's called the Jay Wilson effect.

Employee: "Jay, the community is outraging because the Barbarian outshines any other class in terms of survivability and clear speed. What are we gonna do about that?"
Jay: ...
Employee: "Jay?!"
Jay: "Buff the Barbarian."
Employee: "But Jay?!"
Jay: "BUFF HIM!"

Ahh the good old days :D
"
Sygnano wrote:
it's funny because ascendancy classes
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
The Diablo3 2.4.1 patch is more like:
"We reverted the nerf of Vaal spark and buffed any other vaal gem to vaal sparks level. Vaal skills can now be used with trigger gems again."
Last edited by Vias_Myton on May 1, 2016, 7:14:15 AM
You mean, if GGG had a balance?
Last edited by Chaslaw88 on May 1, 2016, 9:29:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info