|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

"
Zipp00 wrote:
"
Dakoos wrote:
"
Zipp00 wrote:
Can i replace the ele weakness by warlock mark?
Because i dont have vessel legacy so its hard to me to leech

Non-legacy Vinktar + Vaal Pact should work fine. Ele Weakness significantly increases your damage. I wouldn't drop it.

Thanks for your helping bro!
Can i add you in game!?

Sure, no problem.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Why did you go all attack speed on jewels over phys damage over elemental damage?
i also would like to ask:

We know, thanks to Flurb, that the mod "FULL LIFE" doesnt work in our case
because
even if you have apparently full life ... but you leech, you go "over" life
so it wont benefict from full life

like "increse damage while at full life" gem doesnt work
daresso's salute amulet , we use it only for the +2 cyclone range.

so at this point :

why we dont change all our jewel with phys flat\ ele dmg
instead attack speed, that we can replace with BLOOD RAGE GEM ?

or if you wont replace your jewel mods,
why just dont add this BLOOD RAGE GEM?

cos it will boost our speed atk speed by a lot more.
Hi Dakoos!
So i should follow the skill tree that you posted on the 1st page or your skill tree that show on your character profile
yay, so many new questions.
"
Why did you go all attack speed on jewels over phys damage over elemental damage?

Speed junky, we also scale very well with attack speed, we get a faster leap slam, it feels nice. Also the difference would not be that great I suppose.

About Daresso's Salute, AoE is great and since our damage is already high enough a new ammy would not add that much dps ( or at least, you would not even notice).
Blood Rage gives a nice bonus, but it deals physical damage, we have low armour, so we would have to run like total idiots to keep it up all the time, I tried it, but I sometimes stop to write or pick up stuff...can be annoying and at some times even a big problem( when you gather like 20 corrupting blood stacks and that degen is already monstrous).

"
Hi Dakoos!
So i should follow the skill tree that you posted on the 1st page or your skill tree that show on your character profile

aren't those the same? or what is the difference you can see?
"
yay, so many new questions.
"

Speed junky, we also scale very well with attack speed, we get a faster leap slam, it feels nice. Also the difference would not be that great I suppose.

About Daresso's Salute, AoE is great and since our damage is already high enough a new ammy would not add that much dps ( or at least, you would not even notice).
Blood Rage gives a nice bonus, but it deals physical damage, we have low armour, so we would have to run like total idiots to keep it up all the time, I tried it, but I sometimes stop to write or pick up stuff...can be annoying and at some times even a big problem( when you gather like 20 corrupting blood stacks and that degen is already monstrous).

"
Hi Dakoos!

aren't those the same? or what is the difference you can see?

U can go into his profile and take a look.
Those are different
"
Zipp00 wrote:
Hi Dakoos!

Use the one on the first page for now. I am experimenting with a new tree to combat bleeding with Immortal Call. I'm going to use the new tree for a couple more days, and I'll post here if decide to keep it.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Last edited by Dakoos on Sep 12, 2016, 1:44:15 PM
What do you do about freezing?
"
Dakoos wrote:
"
Zipp00 wrote:
Hi Dakoos!

Use the one on the first page for now. I am experimenting with a new tree to combat bleeding with Immortal Call. I'm going to use the new tree for a couple more days, and I'll post here if decide to keep it.

tks for answering bro!
Another thing is how much aoe for +2 range wp. Cuz i wanna buy the axe like u but dont know is it wortt
Didn't show up for me, weird.
About the new tree and countering bleed..I don't really fear bleeding while mapping. However in higher maps you often encounter Corrupting blood mobs. Since I oneshot most of them in one go, it often happens that I get about 20 stacks of CB. When this happens, for me it's run and leech or just watch my health fall to 0. Since I don't really care about leveling since recent xp nerfs, it doesn't matter to me. But degen is hard to counter with this char, so if you want to level I recommend carrying a quicksilver bleed flask.
I leveled my atlas a lot now, I encountered some rather annoying bosses.
New necropolis boss has a degen attack, I can take it and outleech, but then I will die. Would need to log out to survive.
Not much else, will attempt Hydra tomorrow, nasty mods, so I will go into it with a guardian.
Good luck, hope you can find an idea to counter bleed.

Edit: If you are really not a fan of bleeding, Death's Door? All res, armor, 25% movespeed, another endurance charge for the IC.
Last edited by Flurbereinigung on Sep 12, 2016, 4:00:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info