Having a really difficult time choosing what mtx wings to get.

I currently have a full alabaster seraph set including the bow, weapon effect and the footprints (from the mystery box).

Since the raven wings are on sale and have some points left over, I'm wondering whether getting the raven wings would fit the alabaster seraph set.

Raven wings or seraph wings?

What are your opinions?
Last edited by reyy14 on Apr 29, 2016, 2:43:57 PM
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 3:21:31 AM
Hello Reyy14,

I'm in a similar situation. I have the full Arctic Armour and I was looking at getting the Raven Wings to complete the look. I think those wings would work best for the Arctic. I just didn't think it would go on sale so soon after getting the Arctic! (on sale a couple of days ago)

I've benn hovering my mouse over the "buy" button all day. lol
www.RAWGaming.com
https://www.twitch.tv/RAWGamingNet
https://discord.gg/z32ChqP
i bought em cuz ive always thought they look awesome, and they do

played dress-up for 20 minutes then gave up trying to find a combination that i liked more than what i'm already using, rip

they look pretty cool with carnal armor, though
Get the pink wings
R.I.P 4.B.
A preview or short trial period would be nice. It's funny that d3's mtx system is pretty much the only thing significantly better than poe when it is ggg's main source of income.
Hussar wings are the best wings.
I do like the tentacle wings

and gz on getting the full set, i've spent so much it makes me sad, only have the boots and gloves
Last edited by Erbert1 on Apr 30, 2016, 12:34:10 AM
I have the raven and seraph wings, after brief experimentation I concluded I dislike both and don't use them. The Seraph wings make your character look like a dancer at the Rio festival. The raven wings look like reverse black seaweed undulating underwater.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Real men wear santa's chopped goody's back pack.

Second best is raven wings though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Real men wear santa's chopped goody's back pack.

Second best is raven wings though.

Peace,

-Boem-

If you're talking about the back sword, it looks decent on smaller-sized characters, on the Marauder's back it looks like he strapped a toothpick.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info