A girls ''true'' form

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I had sex with one other human in a penguin exhibit. Fucker.

You got me beat, I'm still working on becoming a wizard.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Consider taking your next date to the zoo, and find a time when the Penguin exhibit is quiet.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Consider taking your next date to the zoo, and find a time when the Penguin exhibit is quiet.

you fuckin monsters XD they don't want to see that!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

My Wizardly studies leaves no time for such frivolity!
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:

Good luck, I hope you make it to 30 :P

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

Good luck, I hope you make it to 30 :P

Only 8 more years baby.
^ that's fuckin hilarious XD
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Einkil wrote:

Only 8 more years baby.

The journey is long and hard and fraught with peril but untold rewards await at the end, son.

Dinged 30 this year :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

Only 8 more years baby.

The journey is long and hard and fraught with peril but untold rewards await at the end, son.

Dinged 30 this year :P

If you're a wizard now, you should be admired.
I am going all the way for Grand wizard/Wraith but I must hit wizard first!
Godspeed on your journey.

If it becomes too difficult, do not despair and remember - a wizard's staff has a knob on the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info