Montre'gul's grasp and Minion Instability

Ive tested it and enemies killed by MI dont explode

So the damage is Zombie (minion) damage, but the kills do not count Zombies kills. Is this working as intended?

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 29, 2016, 6:22:27 AM
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 3:24:42 AM
"
Ludvator wrote:

So the damage is Zombie (minion) damage, but the kills do not count Zombies kills. Is this working as intended?

Ah, you wanted a chain reaction :)

Unless there's some obscure rule in action there, I personally think it should work, MI is kinda iffy anyway. I mean, once you take MI it becomes a minion skill same as zombie slam, right, so if enemies killed by slam explode they should also explode when killed by MI. I'd assume Montregul explosion can be triggered only by zombie attacks, so it's either an oversight, an intentional limitation or maybe the engine doesn't allow it for whatever reason. No idea which one of those is the case, you should probably try asking Mark.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
well, kind of.. I expected mobs killed by MI to explode, but no further explosion from mobs killed by Montreguls explosion

the question is how the Montreguls explosion interacts. Is it also considered minion damage (and supported by Zombies supports)? If the answer is yes, then I kinda understand why this interaction is disabled -> it could cause "infinite" chain reaction
"
Ludvator wrote:

Hello,

I've played montregul's Grasp for a long time. The explosions happen only from the monsters the zombies directly kill. Since the explosion from montregul's grasp isn't a zombie attack, monsters killed by it do not also explode. The text is:

"Enemies killed by Zombies explode dealing Fire Damage"

GGG are very precise in how they word things.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
well, you are right, but in this text there is nothing to indicate that it works with Zombie attacks only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info