your microtransaction wish list?

if you could create one microtransaction, what would it look like and do you think it will be popular in sale?

personally would love a matching pair of ghostflame wings.
some kind of black, red, golden microtransactions.
a grim reaper set! black with red and green being optional and gold mini micro put onto the armour set for a higher cost. would be great!
if i would describe the set it would come with a scythe, a hood hiding your face with glowing red eyes. as explained earlier it would have green, red and gold put into it in a cool patern. it would create a shadow effect around you. you would also get a set of wings far more advanced than the tentacle wings and the skeleton looking wings, they would be black ofcourse. if a set like that would be created and would be made in such a way that it fits my desires i would buy it no doubt! a marauder, dualist and templar would have a bulky strong look while using it while the opposit side of the spectrum would be less bulky. the scion would be fusion between or/and have more effects all around since the scion is technically the key. i would the shadow to fit the set

answers
"
Enzari wrote:
An ammy mtx that gives your character some sort of effect. Like your character leaks gore, or encased in a fiery aura (Like properly enveloped your character)
starting of good, love it! want to see this ingame and could see it happening
"
Mythabril wrote:
Pants. A fresh pair of pants.
I belieave!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Tattoos. Of ducks.
thats genius. not really
"
outspokened wrote:
-Mini Dominus Pet or Mini Malachai Pet.
-A decent looking axe or mace mtx that isn't shiny.
-That armor that Voll is wearing complete with the banner on his back.
-Another gory armor set or a re-release of that Journeyman armor set from the Forsaken Masters supporter pack which I missed...I liked those arena-themed armor sets from that supporter pack.
-"Water steps" footprint - something like your character is walking on the surface of a pond or a pool.
mini dominus and malachai pet, love it! a decent looking axe or mace? we got the infernal axe lately, still looking for a mace... oh wait, none shiny okey then, dunno, might be getting it in the future. the main idea of supporter packs is that thos things will NEVER be released again and ggg wont make expections, i wish this wasent the case tho. water steps, could see it happening.
"
Nssheepster wrote:
Sheep related MTX. Like a Sunder that explodes in wool, with a ram's head bursting from the end. XD.
Woolen Blade Vortex look.
XD.
i like this one for some reason, mabye could be mtx that are released cheaper <- hah... during cheap day (if there even is one, or on april 1 because it's fun.
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
You know the phasing effect where your character becomes ethereal with a blueish tinge? Give us that as an effect we can apply over armor/weapon skins. I think that looks awesome.
dunno really, i don't think this could ever happend, not impossible to get done and players still have access but it makes all other effects worthless.
"
morterion wrote:
Female Templar model. Though Duelist/Shadow is fine too.
if you can donate ggg all the money and volunteer to make it happend, sure... it's not that ggg doesn't want to do it but rather because they can't... it costs to much and takes to long, to many bugs and so forth. if the shadow model is attractive... sure, i could dig that <- hah, get it? dig? no? okey...
most of them aren't very lore friendly
"
evinta wrote:
"
morterion wrote:
Female Templar model. Though Duelist/Shadow is fine too.

Second.
But we should also get gender reverses of the other ones too.
And the Scion one should have all her original lines, only read by a guy with a really baritone voice.
Spoiler
It said "wish list," not reality list.
no gender reverses will be made in a while im sure. unless ggg has the money and time to do so but they aren't currently prioritizing it. if there was a scion one im sure it would be a bulky but yet athletic and smart looking royal price who would catch the attention of girls aswell. as for the wish list part, anything goes, anything you want to see ingame or think would be cool but may not make it in is allowed aslong as it doesn't break the game in various previously mentioned ways.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Tattoos. Of ducks.

Something like this?

Spoiler
Spoiler

"
Funkdubious wrote:
Tattoos. Of Shags. Covered in duck tattoos - only duck tattoos.

Spoiler

Or maybe a more traditional Maori style design?

Spoiler

These kind of tattoos might trigger the anatidaephobic, though.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
dunno about that... the last picture was funny tho... i wish i was a duck now for some reason, afterall... The grim reaper is my idol!
"
Alysma wrote:
There are some really early PoE videos that show the inventory having a slot for a cloak...

Anyway, what I'd want:
  • The ravens from Fellshrines/Village Ruins as a pet.
  • The flock of sea gulls from the entrance of the Ledge as a hideout decoration.
  • Item dyes. Colours would be great but I'd really want dyes that would add rust, dirt, scratches, blood spatter, grass stains, moss, barnacles, etc. Basically, making a character look like they're back from a tough fight instead of the dry cleaner's. Not everyone is a fan of overly shiny stuff.

Edit:
  • Quiver MTX
small features but not impossible, i want an item dye that turns ghostflame red/purple/black/gold because why not?
"
TerryWoT wrote:
Fire/demonic frost blades mtx.
like a recolloring i guess, could see it happening
"
Qiox wrote:
Character Portrait Packs.
It always annoys me when people show up in my hideout to trade and I see the same character portraits over and over and over...
It's such a simple thing they could implement, that could bring some personnalization to our characters.
They could have a variety of packs for each class such as a 5 witch pack, or a 5 assassin pack or a 5 Juggernaut pack etc...
Or they can have bigger packs such as 3 of every basic class pack, or 3 of every ascendancy pack.
And when they bring this out have lots and lots of different packs all with unique portraits.
I would expect lots of people to spend some points on them if they get the price point right.
don't think they will add more character portraits as a micro. belieave that's a personal issue tho, i don't get bothered by that.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
I want a super saiyan power aura effect.
already in game
holy shit that's amazing! how? if this was in the game or a micro i would totaly spend any amount just to get it!
"
Scotchfist wrote:
A plummeting ursa pet. Oh well... :(
if you are talking about what i think you are, that would be awsome
"
xonedl wrote:
Wings, tons of wings... =D
yaaaaas!
"
The "unlock the ability to sort the MTX tab" kinda like a premium MTX tab.
you shouldn't have to pay tho, you allready need to buy them, giving people the ability to sort them would be the least they could do
"
tacotiklah wrote:
I have a few mtxs that I'd love to see/own. Purple spark bats, black ghostflame armor, maybe a cool lightning trap effect of wolves bounding out from point of detonation. Oh and since I'm on the topic of bats, it would be cool to see some black wings that are essentially made of bats that group to form the wings whenever you enter an instance. It would also be cool if there were pets of various monsters you encounter in Wraeclast. Having a revenant pet would be awesome.
any purple lightning would be great. black fire? more like dark/soul flame. would be nice, if there was a skill that dealt fire damage but converts 75% to chaos, that would be awsome. why not cheetah's instead of wolfs? they are the fastest land animal afterall... wings made of bats, where have i heard that before? would love to see that. giving out free mtx's daily would be pretty bad for the economy.
"
Mushroom cloud Infernal Blow/ Flame Dash/ Lightning Warp
Samurai Armor
How about instead of (as well as) Wing MTX we get some tails?
Laser bolt Arrows (blue and red)
Some sort of insect/exo-skeletal armor
Armor made of bones tied together
Clam/Oyster shell shield
Thurible shield
Some Bow MTX. Maybe Bows that look like bats or birds of prey. But it might look like you were sticking an arrow up its butt and shooting it out of its mouth so maybe not. Then I thought, maybe a prismatic Bow that looks like a rainbow and can shoot different colored arrows. But that might be too *pretty*. You'd need a unicorn pet and flowers to go along with it.
mushroom cloud infernal blow and lightning warp in addition with discharge and some others would be amazing, the flame dash i don't see possible tho. samurai armor would be cool. tails, i don't think so... laser bolt arrows, YAAAAS! exo-skeletal armor sounds cool but im not sure how it would turn out. armor made of bones would be awsome. clam/oyster shell shield would be great. thurible shield, not sure but something golden would be nice, still kinda takes away from the shielding mechanic. rain-bow and arrows would be nice, would love it! a unicorn pet huh, why not?
"
Mythabril wrote:
Maybe some druidic mtx?
Verdant Earthquake
Root Spire Groundslam
Mushroom Growth and Spore Puff Sunder
Venom Thorns Blade Vortex
Quill Hail Bladefall
Stone Obelisk Totem
Spriggan Zombie
Raging Monkey Skeleton
some nice ideas. some i werent able to figure out the look of tho.

I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on May 3, 2016, 4:34:18 AM
Last bumped on May 12, 2016, 6:21:57 AM
I want a super saiyan power aura effect.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
An ammy mtx that gives your character some sort of effect. Like your character leaks gore, or encased in a fiery aura (Like properly enveloped your character)
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
I inly wish for more dagger and mainly non -meh- shield mtx :-)
No Problem,
Exile
Some elemental or shiny effects on shields, like those on weapons maybe?

I sometimes mind a bit that my Templar is carrying around that wooden door while Herald of thunder clips through it :/

Maybe some Herald-mtx to change it somehow, maybe into something not hugging the hands of the character (like rain-could for arctic armor).
I had the cool weapon lightning effect on my shrapnell shot rangers bow, but when starting to use Herald of thunder it really diminished / almost hid the effect on the weapon, which is a bit sad.
Pants. A fresh pair of pants.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Tattoos. Of ducks.
-Mini Dominus Pet or Mini Malachai Pet.
-A decent looking axe or mace mtx that isn't shiny.
-That armor that Voll is wearing complete with the banner on his back.
-Another gory armor set or a re-release of that Journeyman armor set from the Forsaken Masters supporter pack which I missed...I liked those arena-themed armor sets from that supporter pack.
-"Water steps" footprint - something like your character is walking on the surface of a pond or a pool.
A skin I can put on a Diamond Flask. Not even kidding.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Sheep related MTX. Like a Sunder that explodes in wool, with a ram's head bursting from the end. XD.

Woolen Blade Vortex look.

XD.

- Sheepster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info