The Rive

Hi, i was wondering if i use Rive claw in second hand and an axe in main hand, will i then bleed them when i use earthquake? Since rive is 100% bleed?
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 10:09:00 AM
for the longest time i thought people were simply misspelling reave.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
bumpy
"Causes Bleeding on Hit" is a local mod, so no, Earthquake will not cause bleeding (you will have to Hit with Rive itself to bleed)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"Causes Bleeding on Hit" is a local mod, so no, Earthquake will not cause bleeding (you will have to Hit with Rive itself to bleed)

So basically you'd use Reave (with Rive, lol) to apply bleed and then Earthquake with bloodlust to wreck things. (Would that even work? Or do both weapons need to be in the main hand for the respective attack to work?)
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Apr 29, 2016, 5:54:20 AM
Probably unrelated, but "rive" means tear apart or tear down in Norwegian...
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

So basically you'd use Reave (with Rive, lol) to apply bleed and then Earthquake with bloodlust to wreck things. (Would that even work? Or do both weapons need to be in the main hand for the respective attack to work?)

That should work. Bloodlust is "more damage against bleeding enemies" and itself "cannot cause bleeding", but if you use Rive first and then Bloodlust it's fine.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
An alternative would be to use Jack, the Axe. You can use it with Earthquake and it applies bleed. You could use Melee Splash Multistrike Flicker Strike to apply bleed to everything, then Bloodlust Earthquake. It's also on par with Rive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info