Player's based economy.

if you don't like to deal with other players: many people manage to play the game solo and self found. and enjoy the slower progression.

"
evri wrote:
and wish i could punch a couple in the face when they type.

i'm afraid this goes visa versa seeing how easy you go into full insult mode just by writing about them.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
evri wrote:
worry not pal. That mistake can be fix keep in mind English isn't my first language and i used auto correct which gave me that option. But unfortunately for you i doubt you can fix your brain and lack of respect for other. and yes get offended i mean it you're just a ignorant who probably has a lower education that i have and come to teach others how to write

With this attitude no wonder you are having a poor trading experience...
"
evri wrote:
When will the game economy stop being based on players?

I gave my opinion before and I do it again. because again i experience how annoying is to deal with the horrible community poe has, Yes GGG your player are so annoying, Stupid< Giddy, Inn-mature, Idiots. Jerks. and wish i could punch a couple in the face when they type. when will you listen this is not the right way to make the game good. it's a disaster having to depend on other players to obtain good items as the drop rate to this date Still sucks. i didn't support the game alot but i would not consider doing so further as i find alot of issues with it. and begin ignore by the company and those who will disagree with my comment please don't even bother commenting on my thread the game has Issues period don't argue.

I didn't understand half of the stuff you just said lol .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
evri wrote:
"
Should also be able to spell immature when claiming people are. Just saying.

Just to point out, this game is perfectly playable Solo self found. Easy way to avoid trading.

Right now I'm surprised so many people are upset with trading in general when the biggest issue with the community I find at the moment are how many people refuse to change prices. They don't understand the difference between listing fixed prices versus a buyout. Although obviously those same people will probably never haggle anyway.

worry not pal. That mistake can be fix keep in mind English isn't my first language and i used auto correct which gave me that option. But unfortunately for you i doubt you can fix your brain and lack of respect for other. and yes get offended i mean it you're just a ignorant who probably has a lower education that i have and come to teach others how to write

You mad bro?

But seriously, inn-mature isn't even a word in English. Sorry you had to brag about your lack of a fluent second language because I supposedly have a lower education than yourself. Sorry I hit your irrational response button. Didn't know the other one was being fixed at the moment. I wasn't even trying to insult you or anything by pointing the spelling it out. If you want to rant about something you hate, at least take a moment to make sure you have proper spelling and grammar before you post. Maybe by then you will have calmed down and the post will be more rational and have something to discuss. Trading is okay right now, not the greatest, but you seem to be the problem if that is how you interact online.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Grammar. The one topic we can all agree on in the Feedback subforum.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
One more thing: what the fuck is the alternative to a player-based economy? A robot-based one? A thug-based one where someone holds a gun to your head IRL to make you click Confirm to a trade you normally wouldn't?

It's like arguing that we shouldn't have a "reaction-based game."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 29, 2016, 1:01:35 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
One more thing: what the fuck is the alternative to a player-based economy? A robot-based one? A thug-based one where someone holds a gun to your head IRL to make you click Confirm to a trade you normally wouldn't?

It's like arguing that we shouldn't have a "reaction-based game."

I think OP originally intended to give feedback about why drop rates should be nicer so people can avoid the jerks/inn-matures of the community and somewhere after the first 3 words or so he gave up and decided insulting everyone that isn't him was a better course of action.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Oh, so he meant to argue against economy-based droprates. Which is kind of like arguing against factoring in support gems when determining how much life enemies should have.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
The issue is that the complaint is too generic. "I hate trading, fix it"

What is needed is specifics.

"I don't like current trading because of X, Y, and Z reasons that cause me frustration."

OR

"I don't want to interact with other players and have droprates based a round a single-player experience"

Either of those is what I am guessing might be it.
Free Market > all
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info