1200+ Voll Deaths

I've found 2 off Wasteland Voll and 3 off lake Voll. Every time I did on lake I was just killing the boss "for lulz". You must be bad luck buck.
"
KRAKSHOOT
ARE U OKAY
BUSSWOLF

TERRY?!
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
I loot 1-2 each league from Wasteland Voll. Havent gotten it from dried lake since about a month after Div cards was released.
I'd assume the map boss version (and for other cards that need map bosses) have a higher drop rate, it makes sense based on how much harder they are to reach, and how much harder they are to kill (relatively).

of course that's based on nothing in particular
"
Mythabril wrote:
You're supposed to kill Voll, not die to him.

Maybe it's because it's 2:30 AM, but holy shit did I laugh at this.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
From personal exp.:
The card is way more common from wasteland volls. (usually running twinned + insane mods will give me 1card/5runs avg.)
1200 Runs w/o a card drop was insanly bad RNG. (dried lake)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on May 3, 2016, 4:59:34 AM
Found 5 cards this league, 3 from lake and 2 from wasteland.

I dont farm specifficaly this card, just luck i guess.

But never found the doctor or the other corrupted headhunter card from shrine map.
Last edited by MagicJohns0n on May 3, 2016, 6:48:44 AM
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
0 Cards
I call the Divination Project a resounding success!

Crapshoot.

It's balanced around bots. Instead of stopping botting GGG just makes the game completely unrewarding to play, for everyone.

There's no other reason for some of the drop rates, other than EXTREME sadism.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Jun 12, 2016, 8:03:33 PM
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
0 Cards
I call the Divination Project a resounding success!

Crapshoot.

It's balanced around bots. Instead of stopping botting GGG just makes the game completely unrewarding to play, for everyone.

There's no other reason for some of the drop rates, other than EXTREME sadism.

I agree.
But when chris says "economy changes, thats normal" when the chaos went to shit compared to ex, i thought he will continue with that logic and actually balance the drops around player enjoyment...

I guess that is not the case.
screw farming voll 1200 times..

I'm doing queeny and uber izzy.. or if lucky 14 more daresso's but.. map is rare
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info