1200+ Voll Deaths

Got one today off Wasteland, 3rd one so far.

2 others in Perandus, 1 at dried lake and 1 Wasteland Voll again.

In my experience they drop more in Wastelands than Dried Lake.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
viciousnugget wrote:

Self found all of those. Haven't had one drop in about 2 1/2 months now. I won't likely find the rest of them anytime soon since I only log on for daily quests and jump off to play Grim Dawn. One day I'll complete the card set though, it just won't be soon.

I dont see the point why you supported the game you not enjoy with so much cash :S

*first world problems*

QQ from 2nd world contry.

ps. This sentence gave me cancer:
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
Usualy i finde one card on each league, so far finded 2 total, this league i farmed mor then ever and not a single card drop.

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Apr 29, 2016, 2:44:26 AM
RNG be RNG. Yup. Yupyupyupyupyupyup.

2,5k Fuses later

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope... ,----,
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I farm Dried Lake sometimes for 1hour if its late and i just want to relax and no take care of anything. 5 months no card - 2 cards in two days - 2 months no card. RNG i gues...
Bute more cards in wasteland. They seem to drop more often there.
It is somewhat depressing. I of course didnt just farm him 1200 times in a row... but in sessions here and there.

My main char is a MF trapper.. he had 200+ rarity and 20+ or 30+Q most of that time... significant number of runs were 400+ rarity.. It boggles the mind that not 1 card would drop.

I am not chasing for the set, but i thought if i get 4 ill buy 4... seems fair.

Previous leagues i managed to get 3+ cards with less investment... then in one event i did 400 runs with no card... dont remember when, i think when the card stopped dropping from monsters and migrated only to voll.

Oh, i dont know if its just me... but whenever leagues "die off" like 1,5 months in, i feel that the drops get shittier overall...

Still, loving the game, but would prefer more reward for time put in...
Worth noting too is the fact that i do run tier 15 maps with my MFer and hardly see the point in it.
All the hassle to get to red maps, but unless you are a dedicated group you cant fully utilize the crafting bases + lab runs + manage the map drops...

Did drop a shavs this league, first ever... value at the time was 3ex :DD

Make of all of this what you will, just make sure you keep playing :)

"
viciousnugget wrote:

Self found all of those. Haven't had one drop in about 2 1/2 months now. I won't likely find the rest of them anytime soon since I only log on for daily quests and jump off to play Grim Dawn. One day I'll complete the card set though, it just won't be soon.

Well you can just buy the 3 cards that you need . I mean at least you have five , so far i got 1 lol .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

My main char is a MF trapper.. he had 200+ rarity and 20+ or 30+Q most of that time... significant number of runs were 400+ rarity.. It boggles the mind that not 1 card would drop.

You DO know Divination Cards are not considered "rare", and are not affected by Increased Item Rarity?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

You DO know Divination Cards are not considered "rare", and are not affected by Increased Item Rarity?

Yes. I heard of that "fact". I mentioned the rarity and quantity partly because i talk about maps there too. Could you point me to the information where its explained what Quantity and Rarity affects in poe, here on the official website?

1200 runs = Zero cards

If they are not considered rare, what are they considered as then?
This post is directed at the failure that is the Divination Cards system. Its a great financing tool, but the practical application beaks down for many players.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
viciousnugget wrote:

I dont see the point why you supported the game you not enjoy with so much cash :S

Who said I don't like the game? PoE is one of the best I've ever played and I do not plan to stop supporting, just waiting for new supporter packs to be introduced. Right now I am on a Grim Dawn kick because it's something new and fresh and it's pretty fucking fun to play.

Off topic
Spoiler
The only game I regret supporting is Diablo 3. Bought copies for 4 friends and expansions and not 1 of them is still playing, nor am I. That game is trash and getting trashier.

"
tryhardgg wrote:

Well you can just buy the 3 cards that you need . I mean at least you have five , so far i got 1 lol .
You'd think I could just buy them but I am far from wealthy and the last time I checked people were asking for multiple exalts for a single card. I have 3 exalts to my name and don't feel like spending them on something I am bound to drop by just grinding. All it takes is a lot of time and a little luck.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Apr 29, 2016, 1:00:33 PM
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

Yes. I heard of that "fact". I mentioned the rarity and quantity partly because i talk about maps there too. Could you point me to the information where its explained what Quantity and Rarity affects in poe, here on the official website?

1200 runs = Zero cards

If they are not considered rare, what are they considered as then?
This post is directed at the failure that is the Divination Cards system. Its a great financing tool, but the practical application beaks down for many players.

They are affected by quantity as the same way currency is..
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info