''Don't need Ascendancy''

"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Ascendency class? I did it once, will never do it again.

You will do it next league D:

Everyone will it's fucking OP like it would be literally dumb to NOT do it lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

It takes about 30-40 minutes total to get all trials and 3 (norm/cruel/merc) runs completed to get all your points.

Are people so used to playing on autopilot they can't function normally anymore?
- Are people
- ?
+ People are
+ .
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Don't need ascendancy.

Translation

Fuck labs.

Think this is ridiculous? A lot of people actually only do normal and cruel lab for a reason.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 29, 2016, 9:38:28 PM
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Ascendency class? I did it once, will never do it again.

You will do it next league D:

If you count SD as my "next league", then I guess it will never happen. Because low life suckkkkk. Fuck those traps.
can someone tell me why it's difficult for ci/ll class to finish lab ?
"
Sygnano wrote:
Traps do not take damage, and ES doesn't regenerate while taking continual damage (unless Zealot's Oath).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Sygnano wrote:

Because traps are using the total of your max life and your max es as the total damage scaling... or so I believe I could be wrong tho.

I did this on 3 LL toons tho which isn't that bad, if you play careful because there's no energy shield regeneration flask. On my life based toons I usually just run thru traps with flask running and face tank most traps as long as I don't "run with the traps".

They will fix this even tho I always felt LL/ES has too few drawback compare to HP especially most of my ES toons has like 15k eHP while a well built Life based toon can barely hit 7k, and on my ES toons I also get to run like 7 auras lol.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 29, 2016, 10:38:16 PM
So people are saying ci/ll is impossible because traps ? Hahaha jesus christ, the hardcore gamers of 2016 ladies and gents.

I guess it's just too hard to wait until the floor is not lava, or to wait 3 seconds to get the good spike timing.

And get a damn vaal discipline or two. It's not like the mobs inside are hard to kill.
Thank for saying the thing people already know. Next thing you should do is to add a "I'm a smartass" signature to your post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info