Storm cloud shrapnelshot scion

Hello,

I was wondering if this would be a viable build?

I don't really understand what happens to shrapnel shot if it uses a weapon with all elemental damage and no physical like

Equipping it at low levels really boosted my dps but will it be viable later on?

If so the tree progression I was going for has to change and I would really love some input on how to build a tree for this build.

Thanks really looking forward to your suggestion.
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 4:23:59 PM
Sadly sharpnel shot is really underwhelming in endgame and Storm Cloud gets outclassed by other bows.

It's still good for leveling tho.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
What a bummer.

Any suggestion this my 1st scion bow build? my tree looks this so farhttps://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAHcMgk1kkd-SshaUmVNbEZuqm87cmx1y3fjeA2E2Y1-m12omqlutfK9Nr6nwBrNmNi96mLylw==?accountName=DrKnowone&characterName=Drknowonebitches

I also picked up

Maybe caustic arrow? any suggestion would be much appreciated .
Shrapnel Shot is pretty horrible sadly, not only the mechanic is quite bad (more damage at close range wich mean more change to be damaged) but it's scaling is also terrible compared to other bow skills (absolute king beeing Ice Shot).
Well thanks for the help.

Any suggestion on what setup to have with the current tree set up? There seems to be a couple of build that take a similar route.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info