Legacy Items turned to Non-Legacy Items when divined...

Hello Everyone!

I have a legacy Lightning Coil (40%). Almost all of its mods is too low so i decided to divine it. But after Divining it, the 40% turned to 30%. Is this POSSIBLE? I learned that some mods in uniques will stay the same when divining it e.g. Kaom's Heart with 500HP will not change. How come my legacy items turned to something not worthy anymore? and can i still divine it and go back to 40%? Thanks for all the response.
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 12:45:41 PM
Yep. That's exactly what happens. Every time.
You've screwed up, royally..

There's no way to turn it back to 40% now so rip a few exalts I guess
Things like that were mentioned in every Patch where items went legacy.
Some of them can be divined to the "new" version of the items and some wont change.

If u want to check if ur item can be changed or will be changed by divining it just check the wiki or google about it :)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
100% normal, you just updated your item according to the actual stats. Hopefully you got better life roll I hope.

"
RazerAbyss wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I have a legacy Lightning Coil (40%). Almost all of its mods is too low so i decided to divine it. But after Divining it, the 40% turned to 30%. Is this POSSIBLE? I learned that some mods in uniques will stay the same when divining it e.g. Kaom's Heart with 500HP will not change. How come my legacy items turned to something not worthy anymore? and can i still divine it and go back to 40%? Thanks for all the response.

Kaom's doesn't change because 500hp isn't legacy. if you divined a legacy one though, you would cry because your 1k life would drop to 500hp.

currency doesn't discriminate. There is no special tag on a legacy item making it stay "legacy" its just a normal version of the item that has stats outside the normal range. if you re-roll it, you will get a value within the normal range.

This is an example of smart rolling of a legacy item:

Original version of prism guardian had +1 to curse skills.
New version of Archon shield only has +12% implicit resists.

If I used a blessed orb, i'd get 9-12% or w/e the current range is.

Its also why I don't touch dark shrines on standard, some of the original mods from the league can modify your equipped items. I don't know if those dark shrines made it into standard, but I'm not taking the risk lol.
Last edited by Asmosis on Apr 28, 2016, 10:05:41 AM
well, you item got from

worth nothing because its standard

to

worth nothing because it not legacy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I just wasted exalts and a divine buying that legacy. Never thought this would happen. Anyways, thanks for all the clarification. I learned from my mistake. I won't bother divining my stuff. :(
I feel like I should give you a one of my coils [L] in standard since I don't give a shit about it but I'm like so lazy to login right now.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Divining stuffs is fine, just mostly not to legacy items.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info