Hey GGG... give us a great treat on World Labyrinth day (May 7th) - Nothing from GGG

Hello GGG. Saturday May 7th is World Labyrinth Day so you should plan now to come up with a great bonus for all of us. No crappy mtx or useless bling but something really great. Something like a 50% Izaro reduced damage so we can get the last 2 subclass points and plan to make Saturday May 7th a PoE Labyrinth Run Day. Thanks.

Edit: It would appear that the PoE forums are populated mostly by uber elites wanting GGG to make Izaro 50% harder on World Labyrinth Day. Ok GGG. Make Izaro damage be the square of how far above the lab zone level the exile is so on may 7th so for example the level 90 builds can get 22^2 = 484% increased damage in Merc Lab. For all uber elites (>= level 90 builds) GGG you should really one-shot them all to hell and beyond for asking that Izaro be made much harder. They all deserve to get killed fast and often.

Edit 2: Maybe an announcement by GGG (Wraeclast Talosian mad overlords) that Cadiro Perandus will be seen roaming around in The Labyrinth starting in June (when the next world of illusion starts, aka next temp league) would make World Labyrinth Day significant for Wraeclast exiles. Come on GGG, don't run him out totally. Finding him in the Lab would accomplish 2 things at once: he'd be accessible in a more limited way and more exiles would do Lab runs to seek him out. If he and his p-mobs were seen there that would/should quell the unrest many exiles are having over hearing that his demise is imminent.

Edit 3: World Labyrinth day came and went and GGG didn't do anything to celebrate it. Such a huge disappointment the Wraeclast Talosian overlords are! What arrogance these Talosians with their overdeveloped brain have. If some people go out of their way to create a holiday to celebrate Labyrinths and PoE has one (hey GGG, even my own church has one... no weird creatures roaming on it though) GGG should at least acknowledge the day with some kind of buff to the lowly exile. Damn shame they completely ignored it!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 10, 2016, 7:51:24 AM
Last bumped on May 10, 2016, 7:51:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
they could make monsters having a level +2 of the highest player's level in the party.

so it's more challenging for high level players just for one day.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
they could make monsters having a level +2 of the highest player's level in the party.

Yeah but that isn't what the little exile needs.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
vio wrote:

Yeah but that isn't what the little exile needs.

but rewards would surely be adjusted to the new difficulty?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Hello GGG. Saturday May 7th is World Labyrinth Day so you should plan now to come up with a great bonus for all of us. No crappy mtx or useless bling but something really great. Something like a 50% Izaro reduced damage so we can get the last 2 subclass points and plan to make Saturday May 7th a PoE Labyrinth Run Day. Thanks.

You had me until the idea on what to implement.

I would rather make the lab harder and more complex on that day or something, with Izaro dropping 3-4 keys on killing him, with an additional 2 keys per full buff instead of 1. Or something more complicated + interesting. Nerfing his damage seems straight out lame, especially because he becomes pretty much a joke once you are in the 80+ or 85+ level range (you really can't kill him for the last two ascendancy points? Need hints?).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Agreed. It would be nice!

Just adjust the slider for the cache drops.

I love the lab. I hope they will make it better.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

1) lol :D

2) i don't agree with the temporary Izaro-Nerf plan, but I sympathize...

And so, since I sympathize, 3) if you want a helping hand getting those last two ascendancy points, whisper me (IGN Tehrax).
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
great idea, +1 (on lab day make lab 20% cooler)

crap suggestion on "how to" (nerf? that's like 20% lamer, not cooler)

that is all, no actual feedback other than +1 -1
 WTF!!! Are the only players posting now all uber elites? You all have overleveled Izaro by 15+ levels and are only wanting harder Izaro. I'm sorry and all but fuck that thinking!

I've always thought the whole idea of GGG making a zone of a specific level and have appropriate content in it and then the end zone boss is like 10+ levels higher in difficulty just to make him a tough challenge was all wrong. All that does is force us to outlevel the boss (in the case Izaro) and waiting until we are 10+ levels above the 33, 55, or 68 labyrinth zone level. That makes the zone content a joke and easy face roll just to not get one-shot by Izaro. Does anyone besides me see how wrong (bad) that is?

GGG should have made the Labyrinth zone level equal to our exile level to make the content a challenge and Izaro would be a better level matched battle for our exile. So keep the base 33, 55, and 68 labyrinth zone levels, but if we choose to wait or do lab runs with a higher level exile then the lab level would be equal to our exile level. Then Izaro when be nerfed back to a level appropriate tough challenge and we won't get one-shotted by him and we won't be able to face roll him by being 12+ levels above him.

Come on GGG and other elite players. Don't tell me it can't be done. Humans can code a computer to do pretty much anything so setting the Labyrinth level to be the same as our exile level is doable and would certainly be a hell of a lot better that what we have now.

Note: Since we would be playing some very high zones the exp. would be higher so to prevent all from just doing lab runs all day and skipping maps there would need to be a 3 lab runs per day limit.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 29, 2016, 10:57:02 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 WTF!!! Are the only players posting now all uber elites?

*giggle* was i just called an 'uber elite?'

"
Arrowneous wrote:
You all have overleveled Izaro by 15+ levels and are only wanting harder Izaro. I'm sorry and all but fuck that thinking!

<3

"
Arrowneous wrote:
 I've always thought the whole idea of GGG making a zone of a specific level and have appropriate content in it and then the end zone boss is like 10+ levels higher in difficulty just to make him a tough challenge was all wrong. All that does is force us to outlevel the boss (in the case Izaro) and waiting until we are 10+ levels above the 33, 55, or 68 labyrinth zone level. That makes the zone content a joke and easy face roll just to not get one-shot by Izaro. Does anyone besides me see how wrong (bad) that is?

nope.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
 GGG should have made the Labyrinth zone level equal to our exile level to make the content a challenge and Izaro would be a better level matched battle for our exile. So keep the base 33, 55, and 68 labyrinth zone levels, but if we choose to wait or do lab runs with a higher level exile then the lab level would be equal to our exile level. Then Izaro when be nerfed back to a level appropriate tough challenge and we won't get one-shotted by him and we won't be able to face roll him by being 12+ levels above him.

booooooooo

"
Arrowneous wrote:
 Come on GGG and other elite players. Don't tell me it can't be done. Humans can code a computer to do pretty much anything so setting the Labyrinth level to be the same as our exile level is doable and would certainly be a hell of a lot better that what we have now.

can and should, can and should; big difference btwn z2.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Note: Since we would be playing some very high zones the exp. would be higher so to prevent all from just doing lab runs all day and skipping maps there would need to be a 3 lab runs per day limit.

lablimit=badidea.

Xs/Os,
Bwam
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info