Loosing Exp...not dying

I'm loosing Exp as I am fighting mobs on my way to Dominus (merciless). I have not died...but my Exp. is quickly dropping. Is this a bug, or am I missing something
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 12:40:37 PM
Like the actual bar is going down or are you happening to be looking at exp per hour or something?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I actually saw 1-1/2 bars go down..while taking on 2 very large groups. After the first group, I thought ...what...is it going down...so a made a note of exactly where it was, and after that fight it went down again. I thought I had this happen once before, but though I must be imagining it. guess not.

Anyway it was just for a brief period, but definitely wierd.

At least it was only pre-maps so gaining that exp shouldn't be harsh at all. But if it did happen, not saying it didn't it is extremely odd to have noticed it, doubt it replicates. If you are willing to try, get it recorded with fraps if it occurs again and send it to the bug reports. Definitely a pretty nasty bug if it starts occurring elsewhere and at higher levels.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
what were the numerical values?

I think its much more likely you got left/right justified mixed up and went from say 33% to 36% but thought you had gone from 43% to 36%.
This is serious... You need to take a screenshot and email GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info