1k+ ping and crashing in map

After 20 second in Dark Forest map, everything freezes and sometime moves for 1-2 frame then freeze again.

I exit Poe then log in without a problem but as soon I I step in the map the problem comes back.

Anyone having the same problem?

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| router.dlink.com - 0 | 151 | 151 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 0 |
| ---.--.---.--- - 0 | 151 | 151 | 16 | 18 | 62 | 17 |
| ---.--.---.--- - 0 | 151 | 151 | 15 | 16 | 31 | 16 |
|xe-1-2-0-0.ipr02.totftds.distributel.net - 0 | 151 | 151 | 15 | 16 | 39 | 24 |
|xe.1.0.0.bbr01.cl01.tor02.networklayer.com - 0 | 151 | 151 | 35 | 35 | 66 | 35 |
| ae2.bbr02.eq01.chi01.networklayer.com - 0 | 151 | 151 | 39 | 41 | 111 | 40 |
| ae7.bbr01.eq01.chi01.networklayer.com - 15 | 97 | 83 | 39 | 40 | 43 | 40 |
| ae20.bbr01.eq01.dal03.networklayer.com - 0 | 151 | 151 | 56 | 56 | 69 | 56 |
| ae5.dar02.dal06.networklayer.com - 5 | 127 | 121 | 56 | 56 | 64 | 56 |
| po2.fcr01.sr02.dal06.networklayer.com - 15 | 99 | 85 | 0 | 60 | 109 | 58 |
| www.pathofexile.com - 7 | 119 | 111 | 58 | 58 | 58 | 58 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 9:17:26 AM
im having the same problem is there a fix cause its bullshit
Been running couple of maps without a problem than the issue came back just when I started a new map.

It's seems like only this instance is crashing but if I open a new map it's fine.
You are seeing a lot of packet loss once your data reaches the lat couple hops of network layer. It's likely there isn't anything you can do about that. To confirm, would you mind running to the DC gateway to see if it replicates there as well?

wdc.login.pathofexile.com

There is certainly some traffic mitigation going on at a couple hops on the route, but I don't think that entirely explains those numbers you are seeing.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Bump
just lost 2 maps, 12 portals, every time i go through map portal..... disconnect..... (glad they were only tier 2 cemetery maps.... this time).
"
To confirm, would you mind running to the DC gateway to see if it replicates there as well?

wdc.login.pathofexile.com

Thanks for the quick answer.

I'll try this tonight if the problem still occurs.

"
just lost 2 maps, 12 portals, every time i go through map portal..... disconnect..... (glad they were only tier 2 cemetery maps.... this time).

Lost a doable high rolled T8 map (the highest map I had) :'(

However, I found a Poorjoy's Asylum map in the next one so it was not too bad.
Did not have any problem yesterday. I did a WinMTR "onwdc.login.pathofexile.com" but the packet loss % was at 1% (same nodes than the first I posted).

If it ever happens again, would there be a way to force data to take another route?
"
McT3ddy wrote:
Did not have any problem yesterday. I did a WinMTR "onwdc.login.pathofexile.com" but the packet loss % was at 1% (same nodes than the first I posted).

If it ever happens again, would there be a way to force data to take another route?

a single host having problems responding to icmp packets does not neccessarily point to a problem. but it can show points in your route which are temporarily overloaded or congested.

there is a good guide to analysing mtr reports here if you're interested.

you can setup a vpn gateway or other external proxy to force your packets to travel over a certain external host but in general the network protocol takes care of the way your packets have to go, you can't influence that.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info