Sometimes you just get the perfect drop

I started a new pure summoner witch. While going through the prison on normal, this dropped:

It buffs my minions and the cold resist is very nice for Merveil. Mana regen roll could have been better, but still a very nice early drop.
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 12:09:02 AM
"
databeaver wrote:
I started a new pure summoner witch. While going through the prison on normal, this dropped:

It buffs my minions and the cold resist is very nice for Merveil. Mana regen roll could have been better, but still a very nice early drop.

Well if you have a vaal orb, you can try to corrupt it - one of the implicits possible on corrupted amulets is minions do increased damage. Or you could brick it.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Last edited by antilev2 on Apr 27, 2016, 4:50:03 PM
I have 25 vaal. Not gonna use one on that amulet though before I have a viable backup in case of bricking it. Playing self found so buying a replacement is not an option.
meginords girdle can make your day.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
my personal favorite is finding a goldrim early... "well, guess i don't have to worry about resists til i get a to level 70"
And most of the time bad shit will always drop.

CUZ GGG
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 27, 2016, 5:25:10 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Agreed, the right early unique drop can really make your day. Thank you for appreciating this and understanding that low level uniques have their place in PoE.

I'm using a Lifesprig and Kaom's Sign too, because I had found them on my main and stashed them (I hoard uniques):

Neither will be in my final build, but since they don't have a level requirement I was able to put them on as soon as I reached the town.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

My personal favourite LLU is still Wanderlust. Common and full of good mods for act 1.

Absolutely agree, I love getting those early in a league.

I remember one time I started a ranger and I got like 3 or 4 great leveling uniques perfect for an archer. It really was a great way to start and I took it as a sign that the RNG gods approved.
"
Shppy wrote:
my personal favorite is finding a goldrim early... "well, guess i don't have to worry about resists til i get a to level 70"

Goldrim is one of the most amazing uniques. Especially if you are really lucky and you get one with +40 resists. I started late this league but as soon as i had the currency i bought myself a Goldrim.
The amulet is useful too, even if you are not a summoner. It has mana regen and cold resist, two of the useful mods for act one. Same for Wanderlust - i believe those have mana regen and cold resist too ( beside moving speed )
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Agreed, the right early unique drop can really make your day. Thank you for appreciating this and understanding that low level uniques have their place in PoE.

My personal favourite LLU is still Wanderlust. Common and full of good mods for act 1. Crest of Perandus was my top but I believe it might be a bit rarer now, not that Mr Cadiro doesn't all but throw them away (fairly sure his family mass produced the crests and blazons for advertising swag on market day...).
Of course they have their place, problem is they generally drop too late. And speaking of leveling uniques, I haven't seen a single Mightflay drop since its drop rate has been nerfed. It's been a while.
As for Crest of Perandus, I've played it up to level 92 on my melee shadow, before it got double nerfed on its block rate. It was really a good shield back then.

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info