Lab Enchantments

Hi folks :)

Im trying to finish my challenges, but i just cant finish the challenges. Im looking for totem, trap and aura enchantment, but after running it 50+ times i just cant get it.

Is there a specific stat or base the helmet need to get it? Or is it just pure rng?

The lab unique, can it drop anywhere in the lab or just from izaro or the treasury cheast`s in the end?

The lab is very boring, and unrewarding (except the ascendancy class/points). I want to do maps (At least i get some exp and chance for higher tier maps), but due to the challenges i have to run the lab over and over and over and over....without any reward per say. Its annoying and i really hope GGG will tweak it to be more fun and rewarding for endgame. (shorter and higher lvl so we would get some exp would be a start)

-Zims-
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 1:24:04 AM
The enchantments are pure RNG. If you're going for 36, skip it. If you're going for 40, good luck. Most people report it taking hundreds of runs to finish that challenge.

The lab uniques can drop anywhere within the lab as I understand it, but the easy way to get that challenge is wait for a day when an Intricate Locker spawns behind a silver door. Those are guaranteed to contain a lab unique.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
ahh...its so hard to get it? I think il aim for 36 for now :P

thx for the info :)

-Zims-
Yeah i ran the lab a couple hundred times before i got the challenge. It's not that bad if you have a fast char and are watching a movie besides playing.

Allthough i consider myself pretty unlucky with this challenge it still didn't make me want to quit or mad at the game. Once i got it i actually felt something akin to accomplishment. But you should get the other challenges out of the way first or use a well rolled lab.
Last edited by horstkaracho on Apr 28, 2016, 1:24:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info