Speedy Sparker WIP and Simple Questions

Hi all, this is my first time trying a build of my own (really several patched together) and I was looking for some input before I leave the theory craft stage and try to get this to end game/maps.

As a heads up I don't yet know how to link things to posts so it's a text wall. Sorry folks.

What am I trying to do?

I like to go fast. I want to be running around at top speed wiping out enemies. This is a spark build using Queen of the Forest and Alpha's Howl. For late game maps/Atziri I plan to grab a Voltaxic. The idea is to run auras benefiting from Alpha's Howl and just be fast.

Actual Questions

Spoiler

I'm not currently going for crits. Instead I am running Spark, Spell Echo, Pierce and Faster Projectiles with some combination of Culling Strike, Innervate and Life Leech. I'm wondering if spark needs the crit support/passive to work but unsure.

I also have a Herald of Thunder, Ice Bite, Innervate/Culling Strike setup. It seems as I tested that the support gems for Herald worked through Spark. But I've been unable to find an answer on any forum (possible I missed it but I've looked). Does anyone know if a Herald spell and it's support gems work through a Spark? Or, really, how the Heralds work in general?

Can anyone who has done a movement speed build with Queen of the Forest comment on the best way to achieve max evasion -> speed? Is it mostly from the passive tree or primarily from flasks?

Finally some passive tree questions (you knew they were coming haha)

Spoiler

There are several ways I can flesh out/complete this tree. I can head in the general directions for:

Top for: occulist's dominion, lightning walker, cruel preparation, deep thoughts, dark arts (dual only)

Down for: mana flows, bravery, vitality void/spirit void, cloth and chain, champion of the cause, fury bolts

Left for: disciple and training, amplify, elementalist, catalyse, devotion, celestial judgment, celestial punishment, dynamo, righteous decree, sovereignty

Right for: trickery, revenge of the hunted vs. void barrier, balistic mastery -> finesse, charisma, celerity, graceful assault, piercing shots, sniper, arrow dancing

Anyone who has run a similar build I'm curious as to thoughts on where to head from the base I am at (above) and looking for any guidance.

Thanks for everyone's help in advance!
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 2:20:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info