The Gift That I Never Expected

so today i just started my scion/bow and i been working heavy on her... well i was looking around trying to buy some gear to help her out or just take a lounge break... out of no where someone wanted to trade with me. at first i almost missed it i thought it was a party invite then i seen trade canceled or dismissed i cant remember... anyways i accepted the next time it came up and then these items came into trade...

i seen the first few items and i was like someone is bored and just wants to show me thier items oh well seems fun.. after he got done putting them all in. i see a green box as an outline.. my heart race and i accepted. I just got a whole end game set up for free.. thank you and you know how you are. he had died on hardcore and i feel really bad for him because this is hard to get for me already but on hardcore.... wow ..... but just so you know you made this guys day thank you again.... :D
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 1:42:18 PM
Grats, freebies are not common coming from strangers in PoE. A lot of people who claim that they don't give a fuck about standard and how they got 12 skyforth and 23 legacy 6L shavs on standard just letting it rot would still never gave any of them out.

PoE is a dark dirty place most of the time, nice to have a HC rip guy spending 20 seconds to make someone really happy and shared something very nice.

The norm for most HC nerds that act like they got big dicks telling people they don't give a fuck about standard yet when someone asking for some help with items from their ripped character on standard (since they bark they dont give a fuck about standard in the first place on this fucking forum and reddit) they tell them to go f themselves and go play D3.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 27, 2016, 3:33:34 AM
Wow! I didn't get passed the first sentence.
thx from the gratz lol i am so excited i actually don't have alot on here i just started a few months ago but my lower end stuff i been helping people out trying to give them things to help progress themselves.. Now this happened and i have always believed in Karma lol and I agree with the whole people not giving out things or helping others out even though they sit on piles of stuff lol

But now it looks like i have the gear to start making a difference lol i am trying the gear out on my lvl 71 shadow/assassin but i know what i am doing with the setup given to me is not its full potential i wish i could re spec my whole passive tree to make it better but i guess i am gonna work on that slowly but surely lol

i think i have looked around but i don't think i found anything saying you could re spec your whole tree like buy something to reset it all.. the only time i have seen to where you could reset your specs is like when a new patch came out and asked me in the beginning if i wanted to reset it or continue

does anyone know if you can reset your tree or do you have to buy a bunch of regret orbs?
"
soulhazzard wrote:
thx from the gratz lol i am so excited i actually don't have alot on here i just started a few months ago but my lower end stuff i been helping people out trying to give them things to help progress themselves.. Now this happened and i have always believed in Karma lol and I agree with the whole people not giving out things or helping others out even though they sit on piles of stuff lol

But now it looks like i have the gear to start making a difference lol i am trying the gear out on my lvl 71 shadow/assassin but i know what i am doing with the setup given to me is not its full potential i wish i could re spec my whole passive tree to make it better but i guess i am gonna work on that slowly but surely lol

i think i have looked around but i don't think i found anything saying you could re spec your whole tree like buy something to reset it all.. the only time i have seen to where you could reset your specs is like when a new patch came out and asked me in the beginning if i wanted to reset it or continue

does anyone know if you can reset your tree or do you have to buy a bunch of regret orbs?

congrats, poe is a dark place but tons of good people.

each 6 or so months we get a skill tree reset (usually on big patches) recent one was with ascendancy so it probably will take another 3 month before we get some skill tree changes and free reset, if this is on standard feel free to msg me here to make a time, fairly sure i got enough regrets for you to reset it but i would rather recommend you to start a new char, path of exile is most of the times re rolling accounts, only a few players really stick to 1 char.

if its perandus standard league i could spend some exalts to get you regrets since i kinda stopped playing it anyway.
Last edited by Muliebrity on Apr 27, 2016, 4:39:59 AM
it is fun certainly!
but on the other hand, your POE experience is just ruined, because you get the items for free, it actually is not that great, especially for endgame item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info