Hideout Showcase

Cool
Saved
I love these hideouts!

I'd love to see Build of the Week make a comeback! One of my favorite youtube series!:)
sick
Do you guys actually play the game? Far too much time on your hands.

Well done, very impressive.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Thank you for Galvez and me :o
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
@ "Nice ho dude"
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
I hope Masters aren't so redundant for temp league players in future.
Really nice ho guys!

BotW is coming back soon hopefully (:
Yea, come on, PLEASE - add a microtransaction to be able to pay for additional hideouts so we can save them.
Seems like a good thread to bring up my one desire for hideouts (beyond saving/loading them because everyone wants that): Decoupling hideout decorations from master reputation.

Making a good hideout requires experimentation but having a limited supply of "cash" with which to experiment is totally counter to this. Thus, every single player (on average) has a bare-bones Elreon or Haku hideout with the masters, benches, stashes, and map device in a rough circle around the waypoint. It's disappointing to see over and over, and it's disappointing to want a nice hideout but know I'll never have the resources in challenge leagues to make it happen.

You can go ahead and can keep certain decorations locked behind master level but you should be able to get whatever you want within the tier you've unlocked for free, IMO.
https://redd.it/p0hyul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info