marauder ice crash build standard

this build is for finding rares and selling for alteration shards to buy chaos on poe.trade currency market.

this is my gear and gems

this is my skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBjkJuw3NFCAUTRT2Gj4b-hzOHpQhNCGQJDcl3ykuK1Ax-zIJNZI26Ds7PC09Dz38QT9GaUnVUEdRYFHmVw1YY18_X9BoWGhlbEZul287cmxyqXasd1N4DXk5e4x8uHzZffV_44IHg1-DzIVShjuGYIcpidiLT4zPlIebap5XnsWezZ_LpBmnMK2Nr6e18rYstz68n78IwBrEFcT2xq7G2M9-0iHXlti92WHZfN-y5FHp1eoQ6hjvDvGs8i_yQfKc8wbzb_Ob9kj3Mve--F_7qvxL_gr-VA==

using this build i can farm maps quickly and get lots of rares i started off doing voll mind you.

you dont need andvarius but it helps immensely.

if you save up your alts you can easily make 50 chaos a day or more.

so what i do is spend 5 chaos on 800 scrolls of wisdom 5 on town portal scrolls and 10 on alchs (for alching maps). that will last me half a day of straight farming then i sell my alts when i get 500+

the alchs with 30 alchs you can map all day and not worry about running out of them since you find enough alchs from the maps alone. i have made a lot of exalts doing this.

details

-ice crash is your main attack
-leap slam faster attacks and culling strike for mobility
-blasphemy and punishment for attack speed and damage
-bloodrage increased duration for for frenzy charges
-with punish, bloodrage you can get up to 50k dps

ONE THING TO NOTE

i would have a lot better gear if i saved up my exalts its just money burns a hole in my pocket so my gear as is.
Last edited by alkire on Apr 28, 2016, 9:39:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 9:39:23 AM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info