How many FPS do you have?

I recently talked to a friend and mentioned Ive been playing PoE at 12-15 FPS. He couldnt believe me, I could endure such FPS as PC mustard rice.

Because of this I want to ask you, how many FPS do you usually have? Ive got 60 in town, 25-30 FPS during maps and it halves if rain or ground effects are present. When I talked to my friends I chained some Plateuas, where it is raining, resulting at 12 FPS.
Last bumped on May 16, 2016, 9:32:03 PM
~200 fps in town, 333 fps in hideout, 110-250 fps in maps (depending on what is happening) running at 2560x1440 with Gsync on a 144hz monitor
Usually in the hundreds, but the game is terribly optimized so sometimes it drops well below that.
IGN: Ironmallet
More than my eyes can tell the difference. Can't see much difference from 30 to 60, and I rarely fall below 30.
~30 almost all the time - unless a couple of guildies are with me then it might spike to 60
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Way less than I should have with my rig.
I've reduced my graphics settings to the bare minimum and now have mostly >30fps, 60 usually because of VSync. Playing at constant 12fps sounds painful, and I would reduce graphics settings if possible.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
90 - 140 but it varies really it's not like it's stable 90 or whatever .

Depends on how much I play with my CoC ....
R.I.P 4.B.
Like a billion until michael bay appears with his army of particles to fuck my shit up. Even the glorious 5 grand titan can't save you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
60 since that's what my monitor can output at max and going above would be a waste of electricity.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info