UNDYING ALCHEMIST (Achievement)

Okay, where the f*ck is this sh*thead?

The rare one you need for the ''Kill rare monsters in Cruel'' achievement.

Yes I've checked the sewers.
All three.
Over 30 times.
Not even a normal one anywhere.

Is this shit broken? Smh.
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 7:50:40 AM
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I got that one in a map. You find a lot more rare monsters in maps. Especially if you roll them for more rare monsters.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Which map??
IIRC Sewer and Waste Pool are full of the things. Certainly one of them is, but I can't remember whether it's both or not.

Rare Alchemists almost certainly don't spawn in normal or cruel and have a pretty low spawn rate in merciless, so maps are definitely your best bet.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
Timzor777 wrote:
Which map??
Shore map according to wiki (see my previous link).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Pretty sure it was a map that looked like the sewer areas, so the Sewer map is most likely. It was when I was just staring to map, so it was a low tier map.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I'm pretty amazed that you're complaining about the undying alchemist. Most people would have problems finding the rare chaos golems
"
I'm pretty amazed that you're complaining about the undying alchemist. Most people would have problems finding the rare chaos golems

Yep that thing is nowhere to be found either
Crystal Veins is a reasonable spot to find the golems. Make sure you don't kill the miners so they have time to break golems out of the walls.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info