The Abyss (Infernal King)

Hi! Would some veterans from this map tip me the minimum stats to start thinking on doing this map and the Infernal King battle?

Searched but could not find anything other than above 5.0K HP points.

Tks in advance!
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 11:58:11 AM
There is no easy way to tell this. It is highly dependent on the build. Some can get away with 4k life, another will need 7k. And also ur personal skill, can u dodge his hard hit or will u take them?
I have 4k HP and this afternoon I will try for Dual Boss (Two challenge in one).
One or two Ruby flask and prey to the Old Gods and the New ones
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I'm an Armour/Cyclone Marauder build, I'll have to tank it, or at least mitigate more than 80% of the punch. Right now I'm at level 88 4.5K HP, 12K Armour and 84K DPS at full charges.
How much HP damage it does is the info I don't find anywhere.

Tks for replying!
"
Asmodeius87 wrote:
I'm an Armour/Cyclone Marauder build, I'll have to tank it, or at least mitigate more than 80% of the punch. Right now I'm at level 88 4.5K HP, 12K Armour and 84K DPS at full charges.
How much HP damage it does is the info I don't find anywhere.

Tks for replying!

Your hp is too low.Dont know what leauge you are playing,but if hc,aim for 7k+life(with coil,with kaoms 8k+) at lv90+ with cycloner.You will die in t12+ maps with 4,5k life,no question about it.
Last edited by And1111 on Apr 26, 2016, 6:40:53 PM
Google guardian solo twin t15 7k armor seems
Low i have 28 u need fireresi and physical mitigation for the fight
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Tks for the replys! I'm in Perandus SC.
Will work my health pool as indicated. After reaching near 6K will do a first test and report.

I would recommend to use AA. This way u will be able to easily dodge all his stuff. U can just cyclone through and back and he will hit were u was. Or even cyclone in small circle around and he will never hot u, u will only need to worry about the adds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info