How are people hitting 85 in like 10 hours?

I just curious. I was watching few streams and saw allot of top streamers doing new builds and hitting like 85ish in like 10 hours and 93ish in like 24 hours played.

I level pretty fast I thought, doing like 3 hours to cruel and maybe like 8-10 hours to like 70'ish lol. But these guys are hauling ass. Got to be a strategy?

I usually kill any larger pack, but Im thinking these guys just sprint through content.
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 3:19:11 AM
Good racing knowledge and knowing what needs to be done exactly in each act to minimize time wasted. It's definitely doable.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Ok I found this post from a guy who hit 100 I guess pretty fast. See what you guys think about these strats, seems legit.

I just dinged 100 on Perandus SC, here is the gist of it:
1-30 kill only blue packs and massive packs, skip all sidequests except quicksilver flask and never. stop. running. Kill shit when your quicksilver is on cooldown, run otherwise.
30-60 transition into a useful build and be more careful with your judgement to kill mobs. If your build is strong at this point feel free to kill any decent pack in 1-2 shots, if not just keep running and farm XP. Whenever you feel low in power go back and pick up passive points.
Always try to stay a couple levels under the zone level in 1-60. If you need to grind XP do it in the highest possible of one of the following zones: ledge, riverways, city of sarn, docks, dried lake.
60-75 farm dried lake, except on day 1 in a new league where you get stuck if you don't immediately start building a map pool.
75-90 map anything, running your highest non-red map you can afford to roll.
90-95 try to build a high map pool and farm mad currency.
95-100 buy t12-14s constantly and run them non-stop. If you have a very fast clearing setup (e.g. bower + support) you will get similar XP in gorge, canyon (yes, a 75 map is competitive in xp with an 80 map even at level 99, just because you kill so much at once), arid lake and plateau. This stage costs a lot of currency and you will pull your hairs out if you ever end up dying.

Credit to Nightcracker on reddit at this post@ https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4a9nrs/how_do_people_level_so_damn_fast/
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Solid.

Sounds boring as batshit to me but hey, batshit makes fireballs in the right hands.

Nice AD&D reference :)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Solid.

Sounds boring as batshit to me but hey, batshit makes fireballs in the right hands.

Even getting to 90 for the challenge seems like a lot of grind to me, but of course, look at the company name....can't say they didn't warn us.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Solid.

Yeah.

The only thing that troubles me is that after level 90, everything is boring as (bat)shit, except for, depending on your build, Atziri, Uber, and some map bosses.

OK I made a whacky Flicker COC build which things are not boring for, but it dies a lot ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
1) Concentration Boosting Stimulants/Drugs (Adderall/Ritalin/Caffeine Strips/Energy Drinks)
2) Adult Diapers
3) SSD
4) Expensive Self-Built PC
5) Expensive High Quality Internet
6) Day Off from Work/School
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Here is Raiz commentating on a run to Cruel in 2 hours, it should give you some insight and tips for efficient leveling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsSZSDSVWQ
An easier way: Quit caring how fast you can get to 85.
"
Varkorium wrote:
Here is Raiz commentating on a run to Cruel in 2 hours, it should give you some insight and tips for efficient leveling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsSZSDSVWQ

alone the chance to see the globe girls for 2 hours is reason enough to watch it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info