This is a message to the people doing lab runs

"
NeroNoah wrote:

Yeah. It's what ARPGs are about. One shotting stuff efficiently. Rather than remove trade, I would add auction house, so everything is cheaper except for the mirror grade stuff no one needs.

Fuck traps or everything that makes me waste my time.

Why are you so hell bent on putting every aRPG in one single definition? Isn't Dark Souls an aRPG? Are you supposed to one-shot everything in that game too? Why even play a game, if you go around mindlessly buttfucking all content without thinking?

And what is the point of "mirror grade stuff no one needs", when you one-shot everything without them?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Apr 26, 2016, 1:44:31 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
Why are you so hell bent on putting every aRPG in one single definition? Isn't Dark Souls an aRPG? Are you supposed to one-shot everything in that game too? Why even play a game, if you go around mindlessly buttfucking all content without thinking?

And what is the point of "mirror grade stuff no one needs", when you one-shot everything without them?

See Regulator's thread (the remove AC points from the labyrinth). He is totally right, ARPGs are not Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones. There is something that ARPGs have to be, else they'd be other thing. I came to play ARPGs, not filthy Mario-Contra-Prince of Persia.

The point of Skyforth's, mirror level rares and all that is e-peen. To add more DPS to your DPS. Let people grind their souls for that.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:55:12 PM
the point of this post is pointless; just cause' you hate it, doesn't mean the rest of us have to agree or even support your very lame reason. just stop it.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
the "dont like it dont play it" argument is completely stupid when we are talking about a company, especially a F2P game. I have my own company and for whoever has a company, the goal is to satisfy the majority of your customers because this means stability, steady incomes, retainment.

So is the "I find it boring plz change it" argument. And how exactly do you know what the majority of the players want? Surely not by your polls. The fact is a majority of the players don't even visit these forums nor reddit so they'd never even see your polls.

"
NeroNoah wrote:
I'd remove labs and maps, and be honest, people just want an easy game to grind for hours.

That's not a game I'd want to play. I'm sure there are some android games out there that are better suited for your needs. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Im too lazy to read the entire thread, and Im also pretty sure somebody has already said that, but still: L2P.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
I'd remove labs and maps, and be honest, people just want an easy game to grind for hours.

That's not a game I'd want to play. I'm sure there are some android games out there that are better suited for your needs. :P

No, there is 90's console arcade games for your needs. There is nothing original or fun about traps.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I'm sorry this is a truly silly thread. I won't stop running lab b/c somebody doesn't like it. This makes me want to run it more. LOL
Censored.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:55:41 PM
Holy lasagna, this NeroNoah fellow has got to be a troll.
IGN: Ironmallet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info