This is a message to the people doing lab runs

Gonna have to agree. Not a fan of the labyrinth.
Last edited by Scotchfist on Apr 28, 2016, 4:14:15 PM
The rewards must be improved, even though it is a breeze for me to complete the labyrinth I still think it is a chore. The rewards from completing a map is better. Lets face it, I'm never going to hit that 30% reduced earthquake duration enchantment which so happens is the only reason for me to run it.

There also needs to be an endgame version with monster level in the 78 range and with DETERMINISTIC loot chests. Silver cashes? Complete a chore to get a silver key to open a silver cashe to get a few scrolls of wisdom, yeah that's nice, fuck you too!

However, when reading those scrolls of wisdom you become wiser and realize that you should not play the labyrinth.
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
However, when reading those scrolls of wisdom you become wiser and realize that you should not play the labyrinth.

Yeah! Fuck that shit. There should be less traps and harder encounters for an uber dungeon (they could add tougher enemies so we fight more between traps, but FCUK TRAPS!!!!11!!).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Asking for people to stop doing what they enjoy is a bit much.

That said I am quite sure the people who enjoy lab are a minority. 98% of my friends are taking a break from PoE because of it. I really can't stand it myself and am doing the same. Hopefully it will be gone in a couple of months.

It truly is a drag in hardcore to keep doing trials.
Last edited by triggerhippy on Apr 28, 2016, 6:29:27 PM
I don't mind it have only ran it 3 times though. I kind of think if you don't like it don't run it past the necessary times required to get your ascendancy points.

I hope they don't take it away as it provides a different experience for those that wish to partake in it.

Sure it could use some tweaking but people leaving a game because they don't like it when they could simply ignore it seems a little over the top.

But each to there own I guess.
Tu Meke GGG
"
LucidDreams wrote:
Sure it could use some tweaking but people leaving a game because they don't like it when they could simply ignore it seems a little over the top.

OVER THE TOP?! GGG SHOULD HEAR US! WE ARE LEGION!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
The greatest problem I see is with the rewards for both runners and normal players.
Most of the enchantments are kinda meh to be honest. And then there's also the RNG for the helmet enchantment. Honestly, I don't even bother to try to enchant any helmets, I'd much rather go for a better gloves enchantment!
Then there are the unique jewels... I think quite a few casual players might want to try them out for some fun builds (emperor's wit for whispering ice? emperor's cunning for iron commander fun?) but they simply can't do that because 1. Not everyone can run lab in under 5 minutes, (especially in normal/cruel) and 2. Those people who actually CAN do that and have some of those jewels demand ridiculous prices for them. A mirror for one of those? I know some items are expensive (looking at you skyforth), but this? Come on!
There still wouldn't be too many of those jewels anytime soon if you were to give the first 10, 5 or even only the top 3 those things, but at the moment it's not even worth trying.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Those people who actually CAN do that and have some of those jewels demand ridiculous prices for them. A mirror for one of those? I know some items are expensive (looking at you skyforth), but this? Come on!

Fo realz?

Good to know
+1 to OP. I recently just stopped playing, PoE has just gone to crap lately.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
120 people did hcp merci lab today. Are they a lot? How many of them were rushed?

What you're not considering is that you can't use the leaderboards to judge how many people are running the laby. Leaderboards require you to be alone so players who run in a group aren't being counted and players who over level for the norm and cruel labys aren't being counted either.

Just today there are 2400+ players on the leaderboards in all difficulties and leagues combined. Seems there are more people playing the laby than you guys give credit for.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info