This is a message to the people doing lab runs

"
Ironmallet wrote:
"NO U!" is always the best response, isn't it? Seriously though, you don't know what dogmatic means. Are you going to next claim that having to kill Merveil to progress to Act 2 is dogmatic? I should just be able to skip right to Dried Lake, goddamn it!

"LALA CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU'RE ALL WRONG LALALA CAN'T HEAR, I'M RUBBER YOU'RE GLUE LALALA I'M RIGHT LALA"

Actually, I'd love if GGG can remove Malachai. It's one of the worst designed bosses in the game. I don't want to play Shoot'em ups. If I wanted, I'd play Gradius instead.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:
"NO U!" is always the best response, isn't it? Seriously though, you don't know what dogmatic means. Are you going to next claim that having to kill Merveil to progress to Act 2 is dogmatic? I should just be able to skip right to Dried Lake, goddamn it!

"LALA CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU'RE ALL WRONG LALALA CAN'T HEAR, I'M RUBBER YOU'RE GLUE LALALA I'M RIGHT LALA"

Actually, I'd love if GGG can remove Malachai. It's one of the worst designed bosses in the game. I don't want to play Shoot'em ups. If I wanted, I'd play Gradius instead.

Why am I not surprised you actually said that? Perhaps Diablo 3 on Normal difficulty is more of a game for you.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
Ironmallet wrote:
Why am I not surprised you actually said that? Perhaps Diablo 3 on Normal difficulty is more of a game for you.

I want to be free from the tyranny of Malachai and other badly designed content. Regulator has taught me to fight tyranny with his thread.
A lot of people in this thread that needs to learn the difference between facts and (subjective) opinions.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
A lot of people in this thread that needs to learn the difference between facts and (subjective) opinions.
My opinion is inherently my opinion, and that's a fact. Therefore my statement of my opinion(s) is a statement of undeniable fact(s), and any argument otherwise is willingly ignorant. Right, Regulapersonator?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 26, 2016, 6:00:36 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
We'll have to agree to disagree about that one, I quite like them. It's improved my positioning skills which is something that's fairly important in this game.

What positioning skills? You go life regen, glass cannon, and pot through the whole thing. Lightning warp, leap slam and whirling dash your way to victory. It's not like GGG can balance the labyrinth to make it challenging or something, so people like me can't complain anymore, isn't it?

The ones you use if you don't go life regen, glass cannon and pot through the whole thing. :)

I'm also not using any of those movement skills. Still enjoying the laby.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Apr 26, 2016, 6:20:05 PM
So does that mean I should frantically run the lab tonight to show GGG that they should keep it?

They are going to keep it anyways. I am looking forward to the updates to the lab they were talking about and hope they include a higher-level lab.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
My opinion is inherently my opinion, and that's a fact. Therefore my statement of my opinion(s) is a statement of undeniable fact(s), and any argument otherwise is willingly ignorant. Right, Regulapersonator?

I have Scrotie's seal of approval. Take that white knights!
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 26, 2016, 6:45:04 PM
Lab is here to stay forever. Get used to it or get out.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Lab is here to stay forever. Get used to it or get out.
care to bet ? Anyone with some common sense knows lab will change
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info