This is a message to the people doing lab runs

"
Ironmallet wrote:
Holy lasagna, this NeroNoah fellow has got to be a troll.

No, it's just the plain truth. I'm giving Sexcalibure's thread the respect it deserves. GGG will not learn things suck if people don't play as Sexcalibure says they should play.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
This is some next level commitment to trolling. I salute you Nero!
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:
Holy lasagna, this NeroNoah fellow has got to be a troll.

No, it's just the plain truth. I'm giving Sexcalibure's thread the respect it deserves. GGG will not learn things suck if people don't play as Sexcalibure says they should play.

No, it's not the absolute truth. It's entitled whining combined with extremely narrow-minded and dogmatic views on what PoE should be based on its genre.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
Ironmallet wrote:
No, it's not the absolute truth. It's entitled whining combined with extremely narrow-minded and dogmatic views on what PoE should be based on its genre.

The dogmatic are those who are forcing us to play the lab for AC points. Why do I have to waste three hours of my life per character that I could spend doing hundreds of hours of Dried Lake runs or Gorge rotations?

Well, it's enough, there is not a more to say in this thread anymore. People can defend the labyrinth all they want, they are still wrong.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 26, 2016, 2:39:59 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Also, a great difference between POE and Diablo 2 is that Diablo 2, it was a real boss fight, it wasnt just about kiting all the attack because you are most likely to get one shot like in POE.

That is so true ;_; Most boss fight in PoE is Duriel. This is exacerbed by the rng mechanic of the fight that lessen the uses of skilful gameplay.
"
NeroNoah wrote:

No, there is 90's console arcade games for your needs.

Already played the shit out of them, PoE does it better.

"
NeroNoah wrote:
There is nothing original or fun about traps.

We'll have to agree to disagree about that one, I quite like them. It's improved my positioning skills which is something that's fairly important in this game.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
three hours of my life per character that I could spend doing hundreds of hours of Dried Lake runs or Gorge rotations?

3 hours? git good

also, 3 hours of the lifetime of a character that you will spends hundreds of hours doing 'something else' is a meaningless fraction. so not that bad after all?

why should I spend 8h-12h getting to Dried Lake in a character that will spends hundreds of hours... same absurd logic. why should i beat malachai to progress?

"
Shovelcut wrote:
We'll have to agree to disagree about that one, I quite like them. It's improved my positioning skills which is something that's fairly important in this game.

What positioning skills? You go life regen, glass cannon, and pot through the whole thing. Lightning warp, leap slam and whirling dash your way to victory. It's not like GGG can balance the labyrinth to make it challenging or something, so people like me can't complain anymore, isn't it?
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 26, 2016, 3:03:23 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Please stop it!

The 10 people in total that love the labyrinth are ruining the game for the rest of the players.

GGG looks at it a be like "Oh people are running the lab, lets keep pushing this shitty content down the throat of the community"

Just stop it and maybe they'll realize the sad truth

JackAss is currently recruiting for another movie, just tell them you like the lab and they'll pretty much hire you right away since its the most painful experience ever

Don't care for the labyrinth either.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:

The dogmatic are those who are forcing us to play the lab for AC points. Why do I have to waste three hours of my life per character that I could spend doing hundreds of hours of Dried Lake runs or Gorge rotations?

Well, it's enough, there is not a more to say in this thread anymore. People can defend the labyrinth all they want, they are still wrong.

"NO U!" is always the best response, isn't it? Seriously though, you don't know what dogmatic means. Are you going to next claim that having to kill Merveil to progress to Act 2 is dogmatic? I should just be able to skip right to Dried Lake, goddamn it!

"LALA CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU'RE ALL WRONG LALALA CAN'T HEAR, I'M RUBBER YOU'RE GLUE LALALA I'M RIGHT LALA"
IGN: Ironmallet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info