This is a message to the people doing lab runs

Please stop it!

The 10 people in total that love the labyrinth are ruining the game for the rest of the players.

GGG looks at it a be like "Oh people are running the lab, lets keep pushing this shitty content down the throat of the community"

Just stop it and maybe they'll realize the sad truth

JackAss is currently recruiting for another movie, just tell them you like the lab and they'll pretty much hire you right away since its the most painful experience ever
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 25, 2016, 1:42:33 PM
Last bumped on May 10, 2016, 4:31:55 AM
While they are at it: stop doing maps. Maps are shitty and wealth gated. We don't want GGG to believe maps are fine. You can join for the new Jackass movie too.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
While they are at it: stop doing maps. Maps are shitty and wealth gated. We don't want GGG to believe maps are fine. You can join for the new Jackass movie too.
but maps arent half as terrible as the lab is tbh

i dont like maps, i think there are much better alternative or just complementing systems that could make endgame fun
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
No, you are wrong, maps suck as much as the lab. They deserve the same treatment (that means, they are shit that don't belong to ARPGs).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Did ~90 lab runs for the challenge, can confirm lab is prettysoulcrushinglyawful/10.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Did ~90 lab runs for the challenge, can confirm lab is prettysoulcrushinglyawful/10.
i did the obligatory cruel lab in order to have the 4points which is pretty much all what ascendancies need and said to myself " fuck Merc lab"
I enjoy doing lab runs..why should I stop?

Lab runs remind me of D2. Running through the zones finding the door to get to Baals room..or searching for Meph.

The only thing i'd change is removing the golden doors and cutting trap damage by 33% or so.

Other than that I really like them.

Argus is fun to kill, perfect difficulty.
The hard modes on the boss are nice.
The RNG with the keys are pretty fun. I got a box with 2 exalts in it earlier.

Plus, the currency you make crafting helms is pretty good.

I don't see why everyone is complaining so much about lab.
The only thing to complain about is golden doors and over tuned trap damage. Other than that its a blast.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
Last edited by Secksy on Apr 25, 2016, 3:07:07 PM
Nah, I've run it 400 times or so and I'm gonna keep doing it too! Na na nah na boo boo~!
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Secksy wrote:

Lab runs remind me of D2. Running through the zones finding the door to get to Baals room..or searching for Meph.

The only thing i'd change is removing the golden doors and cutting trap damage by 33% or so.

Sure cutting traps damage would be nice but still they would still be there, a pain in the ass.

to achieve the fun of baal/meph runs you'd have to remove traps, remove golden doors and have superunique monsters to guard the boss fight

Also, a great difference between POE and Diablo 2 is that Diablo 2, it was a real boss fight, it wasnt just about kiting all the attack because you are most likely to get one shot like in POE.

Lab idea was promising but the implementation is a failure, no wrong there as long as they learn from it. But first they need to realize it and that passed from boycotting that shitty feature if we want a better game
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 25, 2016, 3:16:34 PM
"
Secksy wrote:

Argus is fun to kill, perfect difficulty.
The hard modes on the boss are nice.
The RNG with the keys are pretty fun. I got a box with 2 exalts in it earlier.

Plus, the currency you make crafting helms is pretty good.

I don't see why everyone is complaining so much about lab.
The only thing to complain about is golden doors and over tuned trap damage. Other than that its a blast.

+1 to this. Only thing wrong with the laby is when you get disconnected at certain zones IMHO.

Stop trying to ruin other peoples fun. You don't like it? Grab your ascendancy points and quit running it.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info