ok wtf ggg

i got a zana daily that involved "finding the unique item" i full cleared everything on the map opened EVERY chest and still no item...... so.... if you have bad rng, this quest cannot be complete?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 8:13:01 AM
No. There is always a unique item, just as there is always a map if the quest is 'find the map'. You've missed something.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
its a full clear, 0 monsters remaining and i went back and opened all the chests / urns still nothing.... must be bugged.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Perhaps. In theory, there should be a unique somewhere.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Did the map have ursas?

I think monsters like ursa that appear when triggered dont actually show up on your remaining count if you haven't triggered them.. Can't find a source on it though..

~Myth
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:52:33 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
They count even before they drop - very annoying when you need to find the last mobs for a full clear.

I think there was some sort of a bugfix during this league after people started having trouble clearing some large outdoor areas for the challenge, most notably riverways with ursas or bridge with those bandits that come out of the tents.

Anyway, what happened to me on my playthrough is this - it was in riverways and I had 2 monsters left, probably ursas so I was just running around looking for them and all of a sudden I get the challenge - zero monsters left. So, we either have a script that wipes the last few monsters from an area... or that those ursas preferred to commit suicide instead of living in fear.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Happened to me once. But in my case it was a timed mission. Timer ran out before I cleared everything, and I just assumed, that you get no unique, if you're not fast enough.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:52:53 PM
Guaranteed drops are only guaranteed until you fail the mission.

Find the unique is always a timed mission. You failed to find the map before time ran out. You lost the guaranteed unique drop.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 25, 2016, 5:00:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info