38/40 no have Perandus Portal Effect

hi, I've done 38 challenges and have not received a portal effect. I am writing this will cause to support, and two weeks nothing has changed.How long does it take to consider problems?
Last bumped on May 4, 2016, 2:31:39 AM
First aid when something is off with challenges/achievements: use the /recheck_achievements command to force an update for your account. Support will also take a look and can fix this but they are always very busy. So if you've already emailed them, all you can do is wait for them to get back to you when it's your ticket's turn. Just don't send more emails in between since this can send your ticket right back to the queue.

Two weeks does sound like an unusually long time though...
"
Alysma wrote:
First aid when something is off with challenges/achievements: use the /recheck_achievements command to force an update for your account. Support will also take a look and can fix this but they are always very busy. So if you've already emailed them, all you can do is wait for them to get back to you when it's your ticket's turn. Just don't send more emails in between since this can send your ticket right back to the queue.

Two weeks does sound like an unusually long time though...

yes...two week...
i trai /recheck_achievements
dont send more new email...
Are you going to fix these errors?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info