[2.4] Dual Wield Berserker Melee + Burn Prolif - ClearSpeed/RedMaps/Atziri/Lab-300K peak dps-Videos

Having a lot of fun with this build so far. Just hit 60 (used 2h until 55 and then got a good phys axe and an Innsbury that i found).

What's your thought on running 2 Blasphemy curses with HoA?
"
obsoletethree wrote:
Having a lot of fun with this build so far. Just hit 60 (used 2h until 55 and then got a good phys axe and an Innsbury that i found).

What's your thought on running 2 Blasphemy curses with HoA?

Two curses + HoA without any supports would reserve 95% of your mana, so probably you could only sustain with soultaker axe which is bad for damage. Beyond that fact, HoA is only really worth it with Inc. Burn damage and proliferation. You would like to use a second curse for defense or offense?
Well I'm looking at the new essence helm that gives 7% reduced mana. Then you could run vuln + eleweakness + HoA.
"
obsoletethree wrote:
Well I'm looking at the new essence helm that gives 7% reduced mana. Then you could run vuln + eleweakness + HoA.

Well, if you craft a good helm out of this essence, you can try, but how you are planning to get the two curse hability? Deodre's ring, corrupted amulet or cospri's will? First is lackluster, second and third are expensive plus cospri's will have no life.
Last edited by opmanzano on Sep 11, 2016, 6:51:51 PM
I'm going to try this build on the new upcoming league although I'm a complete beginner as I'm a fan of melee.

I'm just wondering if I could use this build and use blade flurry as a main skill?
"
brithannica29 wrote:
I'm going to try this build on the new upcoming league although I'm a complete beginner as I'm a fan of melee.

I'm just wondering if I could use this build and use blade flurry as a main skill?

Sorry for the delay on answering, i was having a hard work time. It kinda works with blade flurry but kinda feels bad. Because of the way blade flurry can be scaled in term of support gems and damage potential, it goes better with crit and poison, being top tier with assassin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info