Game crash with flicker strike

I've been playing this game for a little over 2k hours and have never run in any issues so i guess its skill related.

Ever since i am using flicker strike and going really fast the game crashes.
A window goes up and says POE.exe has some troubles and needs to shutdown, i dont know if this is a known issue or if it unique on my end but since i never had problems with any skills in the game (not even the GPU melters) i think it is an issue with flicker.

If this is new to you GGG please look into it!
Last bumped on May 16, 2016, 7:11:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've been crashing since I switched to Flicker Strike as well. I've used it in the past a long time ago without this issue. Since that time the following changes. "Desync" was addressed. Networking Mode options were added to the game. My laptop was Windows 7 Home Premium, now its Windows 10 Home.

When it crashes, the only option is to close it through the client error window. I'll post a screenshot of the next time it happens. I was just mapping and hit some big mobs with a lot of attack speed on my Flicker Strike. I'd much rather lag or something than have the whole game crash. Please let me know what info I can provide.

*I usually use Predictive mode, going to run some maps with Auto on. See how that goes.

Played for an hour, no crashes. So far so good :)
Last edited by justhackitup on May 4, 2016, 7:37:38 PM
Confirmed that crashes are frequent and persistent when using Predictive Mode in the Networking options. No crashes when running in Lockstep or Auto. Just an fyi.
Thanks for the reports, this is a known issue with Predictive mode and Flicker Strike which is being looked into. Swapping over to Lockstep mode will prevent this from occurring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info