|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

Buy all shit unique in public party with stream for 1 exalt each^^
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Last edited by v1br0 on Jul 6, 2016, 10:01:23 AM
Buy all legacy shavs off market and vaal them all!

(if something would be left, I would start vaaling legacy kaoms :P)

OR

try to craft something insane. Maybe a ilvl 82 mirror-worthy plate vest.
Last edited by _R4v_ on Jul 6, 2016, 10:08:29 AM
I would honestly cry of pure happiness. And then, after i cried like a little baby, i would find your ass, and take you on a vacation.

I'm not joking around.
Would probably just continue to play the game as I normally do.
- Help out friends as much as I can.
- Buy fuses so I can add to my collection
- Craft a few items (never need to be mirror worthy)
- Probably surprise some more people with free items/currency (always like to do that when I meet nice people, reactions are great)
- Give a large sum of ex to one of my closest friends here so he can also have some fun with it also.

Think that about covers it.

Honestly though, I have never had more than 50ex in my inventory at any one time. So if I had that much, I am really not sure how I would use it in its entirety.
i would build the most op build and finally get to level 100:P also make an online friend happy by buying him a op stuff so he also can run everything he wants :P

Annnnd if there is any left i would build more builds xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
ill make a video about me vendoring 2990 ex you gave me and just keep 10
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Last edited by xrook on Jul 7, 2016, 3:24:50 AM
I will buy all abyss map on PoE trade and stream on long it's take me to do 82-100 with a EQ Build.

And maybe do some giveaway while streaming.
I would make a perfectly rolled ventors and then ask the devs to let me mirror it :3
I would double it like blizzard did it! Throw another 3x from thc and give it to a scrub who will have a very happy day. :)
Last edited by blackstar on Jul 8, 2016, 1:24:38 AM
I would use them for currency flipping to make even more.ppl these days sell their souls for 1 ex :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info