|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I'd organize a lottery with exalts as prize
would be six numbers from 1 to 60
to buy a chance would have to pay a chaos
if anyone win, the prize accumulates for next week
will be available three days for 3 hours to take bets and payment
would take only 1% for maintenance and for pay my time

own GGG could do it
I'd keep 400 ex for my builds and give away the rest in A1N just for fun to see newbies reaction

Or I would turn off my computer and focus on IRL
Last edited by FaceOfPersona on Jun 22, 2016, 11:40:16 PM
To be honest really nothing since I mostly play ladder and standard is there just to play around with my characters or finish them off/update them with new stuff that came out in expansions.

If I HAD to spend 3k exalts on something stupid, I'll prob collect Alt artwork of all race items and a set of demigods.
I never turn money down! even if 1 alc.. gimme gimme gimme!!

Only thing I love more than money is what it buys you...justice to an island in the Caribbean and everything in between...
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 23, 2016, 12:10:06 AM
Honestly if someone were to offer me such a huge amount of currency, i'd take it and just hold on to it. Spending any of it would defeat the purpose of this game in my opinion. I want to earn my loot and equipment.
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
I'd just give it away to one person in global chat since its useless since its in standard anyways.
"
Hypnoticc wrote:
I'd just give it away to one person in global chat since its useless since its in standard anyways.

What he said.
I would appreciate your gift very much and I would be the happiest person ever, How ever I know that I never win anything in life, and as of now Path of exile is the only thing I can do. I've been out of work since Janurary due to servere anxiety and my ibs, which causes me to be a cyclical shit machine my ibs makes my anxiety worse and my anxiety makes my ibs worse, I can't drive any further then 10 minutes at a time.
I might possible unretire and play the game for a week or two with all the items I want and still see if its any fun? But being rich wont really make the game fun after the novelty wears off. This game is in trouble and it needs a life support of a expansion or patch to bring it back. There are so many issues popping up its in bad shape. So after I inevitably come to the conclusion richness doesnt equal funess I would give it away like i did 3000p in eq2 in huge games. One of my favorites are number games with references to tv shows and game lore and whatnots like this. Shaken not Stirred + Jack Tripper + Connect = 7 (bond) + 3 (3s company) + 4 (connect 4) = 14. This was a short one. I usually do ones with 7 clues.

I am one of the best giveaway artists of all time. That is what I really am good at. Not my trash 92 summoner in scrubcore. You dont give away 3k exalt all at once. You spread it over 3k questions. That is real fun. That would be funner than actually playing what POE has become. Give it to me if u want to give it to everyone.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
I'd troll people on the darkweb about myself having more currencies than them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info