|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I'd probably invest the money into fulfilling my goal of crafting a 6XT1 (possibly mirror-worthy depending on RNG lol) item.

The leftovers, if any would be split fairly among my guild mates and friends. Good luck to everyone in the thread =)
I'd organize a PvP fightclub tournament with exalts as prize. :Y
Well, I wouldn't give them away that's for sure. This might sound elitist, but just giving currency to casual players is like giving a racecar to your grandmother. It might be a nice thing to do, but it's really a waste.

So what would I do if I have 3,000 exalts? I'd probably set about crafting a BiS item to fill a void. To me it's one thing to be rich and have nice stuff, but the ultimate goal is to be responsible for helping to bring an in demand item into existence. If you're like me, you're never going to be able to design a unique, so that's basically the only way I could ever do that.
My name is Dedric and I'm an old school gamer and this is my first game which i've played online b4 diablo 3. I came from the era of Atari, Nintendo, ps2-4, xbox 360. My progression through the game has ben difficult because of the scarcity of exalts and always run into a player which is in need of some advice on how to level there character. I'm always of help and don't mind helping bcuz the fun part of playing path of exile is the ability to play with others but it sucks when ur character is lacking.

So what i would do with the 3k in exalts is help others in playing the game. I always give the good stuff away for cheap anyway. I would also create a couple good support class characters for peeps wanting to do the hard maps which give chances on finding the good stuff. I also haven't gotten to end game since starting this game in the two years i started playing so i would most definitely create a good character to get to end game.

I hope u find someone worthy of your loot. I would certainly be I enjoy the game and enjoy helping others to play this well thoughtout game. Thanks for posting such an awesome idea.

Deke
since so much currency for 1 person is much to much for a normal gameplay
and would destroy the fun of gearing up its rly easy

i would get alt art awesome looking items to just LOOK awesome (like alt art alphas)

so -> i will look unbelievable awesome whiles still having fun playing

=> so even more fun =)
i would buy off most ridiculous legacies off market and create a video vendor trashing them.
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
Last edited by nexuscz on Jun 1, 2016, 10:08:53 AM
I would share with my friends and do some crazy builds with them :D
open an rm... oh noes
nothing, as i don't play sexually transmitted disease league
If I had 3K exalts? I'd probably buy a house, some furniture -- maybe a nice Chesterfield or an Ottoman -- and definitely a Reliant automobile.
No need :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info