|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I would have fun.

So many builds stuck on paper because i have no time to gain resources to create them :)

Asenxency classes just resulted in X * 10 base ideas. Too bad some builds require pretty specific gear i will be never able to gain without resolving to something i hate (RMT), so man can only dream :€
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Apr 24, 2016, 4:29:55 PM
Delete them.

I would say "no thanks". With about 100 ex I would be happy. I need nothing more to lighten my lonely way up to level 100.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I would create a build for players that just love pushing things to the limit. I would make sure to find a build that go to the end of the game, and of the next patch. And then i would craft (or buy the original) of a weapon who would be mirror worthy.

And i would make a "mirror service" with absolutely no fee. So that people that wants to push the same build has me would not have to pay anything more than the already very high payed mirror.
spend it as I finally try tons of builds that look fun but are too expensive, and just spend a bit of it at a time making characters with interesting/weird builds
1. I would buy myself a clean legacy Kaom's heart (I always wanted it, but before I could get money to buy it, it went legacy and now there is no way in life I can afford it... :( )

2. I would give some to my IRL friend who is playing so he can buy something nice as well.

3. Maybe finally buy myself a 6L that's not Tabula (never even saw 6L dropped, also never had money for it)

6. With the rest of them exalts I wouldn't really know what to do, so I'm guessing I would make a game on forum and winners would get portions of leftover exalts (thought I would make the game so rich ppl wouldn't get it...:P), that would probably be the last thing. -I wouldn't leave them rot in stashtabs, seems kinda pointless to me.

Not the most humbling things I would do with all exalts, but there it is :D.

Cheers!
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
I will give them to a lucky newcomer and tell him it worth nothing then just wait to see what he is going to do with just for the laught :D
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I will give them to a lucky newcomer and tell him it worth nothing then just wait to see what he is going to do with just for the laught :D

You lie I can see it in your eyes.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Try new builds with leet gear so I could experience them at their best
I'd finally buy my kid some shoes so he doesn't have to walk the tidal island and get his feet wet.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info