|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

Buy 10 skyforth, 5 to give them away, 2 for vendor, 2 to destroy them just because I can and 1 to use them. Also I'd try to buy one or two of the Labyrinth reward jewels, buuuuut it most likely won't be enough... people are charging way too much for them.
If that doesn't work then I'd try to get rigwalds dual wielding weapons and his talisman. And then I'd make a fun unarmed bbuild and a dual wield build, both of which are likely to suck xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Apr 28, 2016, 10:29:32 PM
why is this post still going, allot of people have said what they would do and you continue to just tease people, if you plan to help someone or do it then do it otherwise close the post its getting old as a joke.
i would sit down and think about what i would do
IGN: CharacterNameNotUsed
The first thing that I would immediately do is buy a Headhunter, put it on my assassin, and just play maps until I fall asleep.

3k is a pretty ridiculous amount of exalted orbs to me, I don't think I could even use that many, so I would set aside 1k to use in giveaways. With the rest, I'd see about buying some major item upgrades for my assassin and try to reach tier 15 maps, and also probably buy some alt art items.
try every random build i can but thats about what i do now ,it would be so much faster though :p
Build one INSANE super character.

Then I'd probably trade a bunch for fusings and try to six-link stuff. Cause I have a weird addiction to trying to six-link stuff :c

EDIT: Oh! Definitely buy some cool alt-art stuff, like Alpha's Howl!
Last edited by PoofGoof on Apr 29, 2016, 9:53:47 AM
Hmmm. Nothing. Just sit on it and wonder how to get the other 2k to fill the currency slot up.
buy 15 leg kaoms

vaal all
Quit the game after playing for a few weeks because I have nothing else to accomplish. Then maybe come back for leagues and such but keep asking myself why not just play on standard
With 3k Exalts i prly quit PoE cause its too fukin easy with all
that high end gear you can buy with such amount of wealth. There's no more
goal to reach if youre that rich. Only temp leagues are an option then.
Therefore i'd try out builds in standard and buy stuff/reskill etc. to find the
perfect build for a new temp league. so after all its all about creating new cool builds
with 3k exalts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info